Dyexi3

Sports Association in Identity - SAI

Hello everyone.
I would like to present an idea that I got after reading some sports topics on identity.

I present you Sports Association in Identity - SAI

The SAI will be an organizer of 4 sports modality (or less, it depends).

The organization will be done through a blog (afk) where it will be possible to find dates of the next games, seasons calendars, results of previous games and also some information about the hirings and changes of cast of the teams.

We will have a TV channel (twitch) where the matches will be transmitted. (I still do not know which are the days and times of transmission will be and I do not know if it will have a narrator.)

Our method of obtaining money to pay our employees and also to pay the prizes of the winning teams of each modality will be through advertisements of companies interested in advertising in our TV channel.

We will also partner with apparel companies to produce the uniforms of each team (teams will pay for this), uniforms may be stamped corporate sponsorships.

I can not yet give certain values because I do not know how the real economy will be in game

What do you think? Can it work, yes or no? Why?

I tried to detail the maximum because if I can not make it real, I hope someone does.

I'm sorry for bad English (translate-google), I'm a lazy and I did not study English as I should have.

I'm so hyped for this game!!!!!!

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Dyexi3 said:

We will also partner with apparel companies to produce the uniforms of each team (teams will pay for this), uniforms may be stamped corporate sponsorships.

Ok, everything sounds great but the bit I quote is where I think it should be done by other means. I mean by this is that you or someone else should not choose the uniforms of teams you did not create etc. and that should be done by the teams itself, they can also ask for sponsorship's but they can give you a design and money to pay for them too, but the design should be up to the players and if they get a sponsor then the sponsor can change it. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Dyexi3 said:

Hello everyone.
I would like to present an idea that I got after reading some sports topics on identity.

I present you Sports Association in Identity - SAI

The SAI will be an organizer of 4 sports modality (or less, it depends).

The organization will be done through a blog (afk) where it will be possible to find dates of the next games, seasons calendars, results of previous games and also some information about the hirings and changes of cast of the teams.

We will have a TV channel (twitch) where the matches will be transmitted. (I still do not know which are the days and times of transmission will be and I do not know if it will have a narrator.)

Our method of obtaining money to pay our employees and also to pay the prizes of the winning teams of each modality will be through advertisements of companies interested in advertising in our TV channel.

I can not yet give certain values because I do not know how the real economy will be in game

What do you think? Can it work, yes or no? Why?

I tried to detail the maximum because if I can not make it real, I hope someone does.

I'm sorry for bad English (translate-google), I'm a lazy and I did not study English as I should have.

I'm so hyped for this game!!!!!!

I absolutely love your idea! I can see that we both have around the same equal hype for Identity! Perhaps we could chat through discord and share some of our ideas and things that we're excited for?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Fanature said:

Eu absolutamente amo sua idéia! Eu posso ver que nós dois temos em torno do mesmo hype igual para a identidade! Talvez possamos conversar através de discórdia e partilhar algumas das nossas ideias e coisas pelas quais estamos entusiasmados?

Yes sure, do you have any servers in the discord? I do not really know how this works.