Boumu

Entertainers

Karaoke singers and radio personalities have already been confirmed but will there be wrestlers, boxers, musicians, and acrobats?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Xentinel said:

Karaoke singers and radio personalities have already been confirmed but will there be wrestlers, boxers, musicians, and acrobats?

There will be sparring and boxing(maybe even the sport of boxing integrated into the game, so now we can go to the boxing areana(which I heard there's a underground boxing place)) 

Musicians have been confirmed yet I don't know how they're going about being a musican other than writing your own music and selling it.

Aaaaand, I don't know about the rest

• Like 2

15 hours ago, NutterButter said:

There will be sparring and boxing(maybe even the sport of boxing integrated into the game, so now we can go to the boxing areana(which I heard there's a underground boxing place)) 

Musicians have been confirmed yet I don't know how they're going about being a musican other than writing your own music and selling it.

Aaaaand, I don't know about the rest

Boxing will consist of your classic spam left clicker simulator

If I remember correctly, the trailer did say that there are playable instruments, get yourself a crowd and start playing some songs. 

8 hours ago, minipie172 said:

If I remember correctly, the trailer did say that there are playable instruments, get yourself a crowd and start playing some songs. 

Would be pretty cool to be a street performer, throw down a hat, play a tune and let the money roll in :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Olio said:

Would be pretty cool to be a street performer, throw down a hat, play a tune and let the money roll in :)

I wont give him money but I will buy them food or clothes and then we become friends and then we find them a job and then a place to live and then die together in old age. :) 

Edited by Xentinel

I doubt there'll be wrestling since it's very focused on 2 characters constantly interacting with each other, so it'd either require a lot of work or be really weird and glitchy, as you can adjust your character's weight, body shape and height. Acrobats are also not likely to happen- they aim for realistic movement and said you won't be able to do any crazy parkour tricks, so I doubt you could do any very acrobatic stuff aswell. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Vix said:

I doubt there'll be wrestling since it's very focused on 2 characters constantly interacting with each other, so it'd either require a lot of work or be really weird and glitchy, as you can adjust your character's weight, body shape and height. Acrobats are also not likely to happen- they aim for realistic movement and said you won't be able to do any crazy parkour tricks, so I doubt you could do any very acrobatic stuff aswell. 

I just wanted to live my dreams of being Cinderella Man and Billy Hope why you gotta ruin me like dis

There are many things you can do in the entertainment business. Music artist, singer, actor, and probably other things that will make you a celebrity. 

• Like 2

Musicians will exist. You can buy various instruments and play them and write your own music and perform on stages.

View here for proof! :D 

• Like 1

I do like that idea. If you have a hat, or something, being able to put it onto the ground and use it to collect tips from people passing by.

8 hours ago, Dizzle said:

Musicians will exist. You can buy various instruments and play them and write your own music and perform on stages.

View here for proof! :D 

Or they could just pull out a simple rabbit; now toilet paper, sounds impossible

2 minutes ago, Xentinel said:

Or they could just pull out a simple rabbit; now toilet paper, sounds impossible

Nothing is impossible with THE POWER OF TOILET PAPER!

• Like 1