DLimit

Objectives within the Game (Questions)

What shall be one's objectives within the game?

Question:

1. Where shall your character be spending the majority of it's time within? (Library, cinema, cafe, road, apartment etc...)

2. What shall be your character's primary role within society?

3. What shall be your character's secondary role(s) within society?

4. What appears to be a few short-term goals for one's character?

5. What is one's MAIN life-long goal within the game?

Answers:

1. During my character's recreational time, it shall be located within the library in order to analyze the literature of it's fellow citizens. Otherwise, it shall be producing propaganda for it's political party in the future. Finally, it shall produce an extensive amount of political literature regarding the political party's goals and objectives.

During my character's non-recreational time, it shall attempt to accumulate wealth as a "transporter/taxi" service during the beginning of the game considering that the character shall possess access to a vehicle. Otherwise, it shall fulfill it's role within society (question 2)

2. Industrial, agricultural, and personal espionage agent that extracts intelligence or information from his client's targeted subjects. Thus, the character shall be expected to infiltrate certain companies, political parties, or individual's lives as either an employee, staff member of the party, or "friend". After completing an extensive amount of objectives as an espionage agent, the character shall retire in order to function as a writer and politician.

3. Secondary roles may include functioning as a "transporter/taxi" driver, propaganda agent, writer, short-term employee for other companies through a contract agreement, and numerous other tasks that may accumulate profit for the political party's campaign.

4. Accumulate profit as a taxi driver/transporter, temporary employee of numerous companies, and influential writer. In the process, it would be decent to attain recognition and reputation from other players in order to support the character's political campaign in the future.

5. In all honesty, the character intends to form a Communist revolution by forming a "covert" agency of mobsters, lawyers, and espionage agents while functioning as an "overt" member of "The People's Revolutionary Party". The mobsters are expected to accumulate wealth for the political party's campaign in exchange for "benefits" within the organization. In the process, the Lawyers are expected to protect the interests of the political party AND it's "covert" mobsters and espionage agents. Finally, the espionage agents are expected to collect intelligence on the public, opposing mobsters, and opposing political parties. The main objective involves remaining as the dominant political party within the server.

How about you?

• Like 1

1. In a patrol car until they get a promotion to something else than just a patrol officer, and in their free time, probably managing their many businesses.

2. At first, maintaining order on the streets and such, later on comes greater things.

3. Owning small businesses at first, hopefully huge ones later on, maybe a nightclub?

4. Enjoy the ride to great goals.

5. Make everyone's life around them at least a bit more enjoyable, get a good position in the PD, and get rich!

• Like 2

1. I will start as a luxury taxi driver as I will start off with a nice car, to earn a bit of money to start my public transport business off.

2. My characters primary role will be driving my bus as public, cheap and affordable transportation.

3. Once I have enough money, I will own a lot of assets for transportation and also other private services like limo's, and such. He may further change his career into law enforcement.

4. Grow my business and get good connections between business'.

5. Make travelling easy and also getting rich.

• Like 2

1. Where shall your character be spending the majority of it's time within?      Same as @KarMagick: In a Patrol Car 

2. What shall be your character's primary role within society?    A Police Officer that is liked by the Citizen and always willing to help.

3. What shall be your character's secondary role(s) within society?    *No secound role*

4. What appears to be a few short-term goals for one's character?

• +Become a Seargent
  • +Get a house 
  • +Get a pet (Dog or Cat)

5. What is one's MAIN life-long goal within the game?

Being a Police Officer (Sorry if this isn't really interesting but it is just my life goal to be a police officer Reallife and In-game)

-Noe Rock

• Like 2

1. I'll probably be spending most of my time working on my farm and trying to make a living selling my various crops!

2. My primary role in the game I guess would be a farmer. I don't want my farm to be some big business, but rather a small farm that locals come by to buy some produce.

3. I don't think I'll really have a secondary role. I kind of want to try the survival aspect of the game, though, so like fishing, camping out with friends, exploring different parts of the island, stuff like that!

4. Three short-term goals of mine are to get my farm up and running, get a dog, and to decorate my apartment with different types of furniture and decorations. I'm a big fan of interior decorating so I'll probably be working on my apartment forever. xD

5. I hope to run a successful farm and to not really have to worry too much about money! :D   

Edited by Hatoful

Well the devs said you can self sustain in the forest in an RV so let me explain mine.

1. In the forest with my RV.

2. My role is to sustain in the woods living off the land.

3.  Too scare people who come too close to my RV like i'm a delusional person living in the woods and hasn't seen anyone in 10 years.

4. To see how long I can live off the land in the woods.

5. My life long goal is to scare the shit out of people and have a cozy RV in the middle of nowhere

1. Will likely spend my spare time in my apartment or hanging out at a Cafe or something.

2. My primary role is to become a Transport Driver. Not wanting to own my own company, I plan to get up in the ranks to earn a good living driving.

3. My secondary goal, is to do purchase a licence, gun, ammo, and do some Hunting. That will be my side job.

4. Short term: Buy some fashion clothes, decorate apartment, make a few friends, maybe join one of the many clubs that will form, and find hangout places around town.

5. Become a reputable Transport Driver earning a sizable wage. Upgrade vehicle to assist driving job. Create customer relations. Find short routes or even shortcuts to deliver product in a timely manner.

• Like 3

Interesting objectives. As a future politician within the game, it would be interesting if the political party were to satisfy each and every member that has posted within this topic.