aDSiOA9.png

From this day to the ending of the world, but we in it shall be remember'd; We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he to-day that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

IDENTITY WIKI INFORMATION ON APACHES MOTORCYCLE CLUB

BIO:

Apaches MC is a motorcycle club founded in Chicago, Illinois. The whole foundation is said to begun in the late 60's like many other clubs, It is said that the founders were members of the 1st Reconnaissance Battalion which saw many combat missions during 1966. Following their return home, the men sought after the brotherhood in the war, they found common interests which was drinking, girls and riding harleys. The small group looked for ways to sustain their new lifestyle. In the beginning, it was small white collar crimes, but with the expansion of the club, came dirtier jobs and bigger payouts. After a few months of gradually moving into the narcotic and weapon scene, the club started to get more and more comfortable with the easy money, and started opening up new chapters all over the north east and south western United States. The founder of Apaches MC, is Sergeant first class James Carter who was drafted into the Vietnam war in early 1965. He spent two tours fighting in operation Kansas and operation Washington in 1966 and later fought in 1967. Upon returning home in 1968, he founded Apache's Motorcycle Club in his home town of northern Chicago, with his closest tight nit group of friends from his squad. Later in 1970, a new chapter of Apache's was born in the eastern side of Chicago, both were very feared chapters who partied and lived together on a daily basis. The Apaches MC are well known to be vicious when fighting, like that of their Native American counterpart. A well known story of that is between a rival club the Chicago Horsemen MC in the mid 1970's, where several Apache's set up a string of tire wire across the road efficiently killing two oncoming rival club members. The remaining Horsemen ended up crashing, and were succumb to Apaches waiting on the side with bats and wrenches, and they were ultimately beaten to death. 
The Apaches MC is only known to the majority of the public, as being bunch of Harley enthusiasts. To the law enforcement and other criminal organizations they are known as the most ruthless gangs to still live in today's society. They have three main goals, money, power and turf. Joining the Apaches isn't easy, they are small, and ultra secretive, about 300-400 strong, spread across 6 states, this ruthless gang doesn't warm up to outsiders. Recently opening up a chapter in Roseport, the motorcycle club intends on taking over Identity.

Bylaws:

- Respect other members, and their families, if someone asks for help then help them, we are all family.
- Members call each other ' brother '.
- No woman can be patched in, they can only be a members 'old lady'
- Do your best to attend our weekly main church, if you cannot, give us your proxy vote. Daily on the fly church if you cant be in attendance, its okay.
- No order is negotiable after its been passed through the church.
- Rat and you die.
- Code of silence ~ Keep all club information to yourself.
- Show no mercy.
- Rape is a no, harm to kids is a no
- Never allow your patch to be taken from you.
- Your bike is your life, someone touches it, hurt them.
- Bring all matters to the table for a vote if you are full patch if you're a prospect, then any full patched member.

- Club Dues are paid once a month due on the first, which consists of $20 a week, $80 a month, incarcerated members won't need to pay, All loans and debs will be secured by collateral.
- No member will get together on their own and plan something for themselves on club rides. It will be brought up to the whole club and the whole club will participate in anything that is decided upon.
- The club will always stay together on rides, runs, parties, field meets etc. and will not fraternize with club's rival clubs.
- Each patch holder/prospect is required to maintain a valid motor vehicle license, which includes the authorization to operate motorcycle.
- Absolutely no talking about Club business to persons outside the Club. No talking about Club business over any telephone.
-  Prospects will watch all bikes when members are at Club functions, in bars, and anywhere the senior member present deems necessary.
- First offense of you missing three (3) meetings in a row, you get stripped of your rank to vote, second offense mandatory duty (6 in a row), third offense (9 in a row) you're out of the club.

- Orange and Black are the official colors of the club
- Members will be known by their 'club name' (street name) when talking and doing business with citizens and other gang members, but when interacting with the law, use their real name, so its hard to link them to crimes.

Known Criminal Activities:

Drug Trafficking, Assault, Auto Theft, Burglary, Weapons Violations, Racketeering, Money Laundering, Murder, Torture, Extortion, Arms Trafficking, Armed Robbery, Aggravated Assault, Drug Cultivation and Manufacturing, DUI / DWI, Kidnapping, Distortion of State Property, Felony Evading, Drug Possession, Prostitution, Loan Sharking.

Years Active: 

1968 - Present

Founding Location:  

Chicago, Illinois.

Membership:
Roseport Chapter:

President: Narc
Vice President: Micky_Tohmpson
Prospect: Pandatron25
Prospect: Big Joe
Prospect: BigT
Hangaround: Bizzar
Hangaround: xxacegunnerxx23
Hangaround: Des8559
Hangaround: Betty Crocker
Hangaround: Intoxicated
Hangaround: Asupra
Hangaround: QuiCks
Hangaround: DoomXI
Hangaround: BarDillyGhillie

Hierarchy Structure Information:

President: 

The prez is the leader of the chapter/charter. He is the clubs figurehead and is usually the spokesman when dealing with the police or the media. The prez is the chairman at club meetings and represents the chapter at national meetings.

Vice President: 

The Vice president is second in charge and fills in when the president is away. The vice prez is often the heir apparent to the clubs leadership although this isn't always the case. It's his job to make sure that matters passed at club meetings are carried out satisfactorily.

Sergeant at Arms: 

The Sergeant at Arms is basically the gang's ' policeman ' although most would not like to be referred to in this way. He enforces the club procedures and maintains order at club meetings. The sergeant is in charge of security at gang events and he is responsible for ' back up's ' (attacks on rivals). The sergeant looks after the gang's firearms and other weapons.

Secretary: 

The secretary is responsible for the clubs paperwork. He keeps minutes of meetings and records dates of significant events, such as anniversary dates (when prospects gain their patch), he corresponds with other gangs and it's his job to keep members informed of upcoming events. The secretary is responsible for keeping records of club assets. The secretary is also the chapters ' money-man' and he is in charge of collecting club fee's, run funds etc and paying the bills. The Secretary is responsible for collecting any debts owed to the gang and usually gets the job of checking out business opportunities prior to any decisions being made. The Secretary is usually the person who handles the proceeds of the clubs illegal activity.

Patch Members: 

Patch members are members of the club who have earned the right to wear the clubs colours, after a suitable period spent ' prospecting '. They take part in the running of the club and attend the gang's weekly meeting ('church'). They are commonly refereed to as ' members' or in some clubs ' patches'.

Prospect: 

A prospect is a ' prospective member ' of the club who is yet to earn his patch. Prospects are expected to do what they're told and follow the orders of patch members. They must be prepared to engage in illegal activities to prove their loyalty to the gang. Prospects have no voting rights and do not attend meetings unless invited in. The prospect period can be up to 1 week ingame, it all depends on how you perform and if the club votes you in as a successful prospect by earning their respect.

Hang-Around's: 

This stage is before ' prospective member ' which is known as a ' hang-around '. The purpose of the hang-around stage is to become known by all members before being accepted as a prospect. The hang-around period is purely based on whether an officer in the club thinks you have what it takes to prospect for us.

Other Patches:

ROAD CAPTAIN:
The Road Captain is responsible for all club runs. He shall research, plan, and organize all runs. During actual time on the road or at intermediate stops during a run, he shall act as the ranking club officer, deferring only to the President or Vice President. The Road Captain has overall authority on a club ride. His word is absolute law. Prior to the ride, a road captain is responsible for recon of the intended route to include alternate routes that may be taken if the need to deviate arises

AFFA:
Apaches Forever, Forever Apaches.

WARCHIEF:
Optional nickname patch worn by the Sgt at Arms being in charge of the tribes warriors.

CHIEF:
Optional nickname patch worn by the President.

ENFORCER:
An Enforcer is a Full-Patch member who fiercely earns and enforces Club interests, they are there to help the Sgt At Arms do his job, they are the heavy muscle of the club.

Allies: 

N/A

Rivals: 

N/A

Neutral:

Odd Man Out MC

Territory

Roseport

Requirements:

- Must be at least 15 years old
- Active
- Have a passion for motorcycles
- Own either a chopper, bobber or cruiser, no sports-bikes.
- Microphone
- Good role-player
- Good listener
- No recent bans
- Good reputation
- Play on same server (US West)

Recruitment will be handled ingame.

Notes:

1. The gang's bylaws (Code of conduct) and the server rules, need to be followed, otherwise you will be removed from the club.
2. If a member is caught disobeying, the club will call a secret meeting and put the member on trial they will first have 3 strikes if they exceed this strikes they will then be voted out
(could result in death).
3. Easiest way to keep a secret between 3 people, kill 2 of them.
4. Take the club seriously, but remember to also have fun, stick by the rules of the club and the server, and you'll have a blast.
5. Upon failure of paying dues within four weeks, member shall be suspended and turn in his colors.

Edited by Narc
  • Like 8

Sweet post man. Good to see you guys back in action. BCR MC is always here to lend a helping hand when its time to crack some skulls :) 

• Like 1

Figured it was time to resurface, sounds good brother, my clubs always open to Bad Company MC for some nice cold beers.

Edited by Narc
  • Like 3

Doing mine a little bit different :) Some of the current ranks i have already noted down, take on those roles you've stated i don't have. IE: Secretary will be doing what a Treasurer would do. 

Edited by Narc
  • Like 2

NARC I'm opening up a Network for criminals and corrupt politicians, or overall, powerful people.

I'd like to invite you to the Network, where you will find more connections, resources and recruit for your own purposes.
Discord - https://discord.gg/mXKe8eN
You will be put in the role of an Associate or Employer if you'd like.

More information regarding the Network

-

Really cannot wait to ride side by side brother. Maybe you and our aussie chapter can work out some deals for both the clubs 

• Like 2

I will be running in America most likely brother, but yes that would be good.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Narc said:

Ahh no worries. I might be on the US servers myself a bit so hope to see you around. Crack some skulls together and share a beer at the bar 

10 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Ahh no worries. I might be on the US servers myself a bit so hope to see you around. Crack some skulls together and share a beer at the bar 

Sounds good brother.

10 hours ago, Narc said:

FNF will also be on the US server(s) too, perhaps we can do business with each other in the future. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

FNF will also be on the US server(s) too, perhaps we can do business with each other in the future. 

I think we could arrange something :)

• Like 1

Updated

Added:
- New Bylaw:  Rape is a no, harm to kids is a no
- New patched member, Former President of the BCR MC New York Charter @Micky_Tohmpson!

Removed:
- Known Criminal Activities: Contract killing

Edited by Narc
  • Like 3
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

Hello, I would like to join your MC. I have several strengths and weaknesses that I could address if asked about (preferably over private messaging). I specialize in internal affairs, psychological manipulation, smuggling (or just hiding shit in general), and, if needed, "interrogation strategies". I was recently betrayed by my own brothers in arms, so I hope the Men of Mayhem can get me back on my feet. Eventually, I may want to earn an enforcer patch, as betraying or stealing from fellow brethren is as much of a personal insult to me as it is to the club.

-Tristan Locke (Street name: Murderface)

Edited by gwion524
Forgot a space
  • Like 1

Note: Any recruitment will be handled ingame, but at this time we do accept hang-arounds, you won't be prospected in until at least town square, and won't be patched in until beta. If you're interested and want to get in chats with us asap visit our MC community discord and ask for one of the representatives for the MC you want to join.

https://discord.gg/uTjNmKu

Edited by Narc
  • Like 1

I am starting my own MC, will be look at other MC's to trade drugs and collaborate with gun running. Will hit you guys up