PowerGaming7

Confused on pledge info and how to sign up to the town square beta

Hi everyone!

I'm just a little bit confused on how pledges work. I pledged $25 on the old website. But on this site the minimum for a beta access pledge is $30. Does this mean I have to pledge another $5? Also if I wanted to upgrade my pledge say $30 to 50 would I only have to pay $20? Furthermore, I'm wondering how to sign up to the town square beta. It keeps sending me back to the pledge screen? Is this a glitch? Just a bit confused! Other than that the new website is great! Good job guys! 

- PowerGaming7

-GoopyGamemaster - Account ID 131

Well, i know there is an option to claim a kick starter award i think in shop. It says claim pledge, this will make you i think send your email you used on kick starter to pledge. I think that will let you get your beta access you already pledged for. As for upgrading, that's a question you will have to ask a staff member about. Also, how did you get that flame, like where is the option to add a signature at the bottom. 

Yeah, I have got my 25 dollar pledge just dont know if I'll get beta access, will just have to ask someone! Thanks anyway man! As for the flame go to the top right corner where your profile is then go to account settings then signature! 

If you are a $25 backer, or more, you are already invited to the Town Square! You will receive your invitation to download the client when it launches!

The only difference is that we've increased the price for future customers. The reward tiers are still the same!

So if I donated $10 back on the old site how do I know if its been activated when I put my email in it says it may have already done so automatically but cant find where it says I'm a Citizen or or founder or what not and if I wanted to up mine to get beta do I just pay $15 or $10 or the whole $25?

Edit: Looking at twitter I found out how to see how much i've pledged it says $10 but do I need to pledge another $5 or am i good? because it says Citizen is $5

Edited by Zargero
more info

4 minutes ago, Zargero said:

So if I donated $10 back on the old site how do I know if its been activated when I put my email in it says it may have already done so automatically but cant find where it says I'm a Citizen or or founder or what not and if I wanted to up mine to get beta do I just pay $15 or $10 or the whole $25?

If you registered to Identity using the same email you did on the old website I think your pledge is already automatically transferred?  You should see your amount pledged at: https://www.identityrpg.com/account/view/

Looks like this: e2f7bf1d558d33490423e0c9fe0c1121.png