Sign in to follow this  
AzkabanTV

Entry Level Jobs

Hello folks, Azkaban here, better known as RemarX as of late worldwide. After responding to a post in regards to obesity simulated in the game, I'd like to elaborate on an idea I had within my response. Mind you I'm not quite sure what the status on this is, but I'd love to keep it on the board for all to look at. Jobs such as fast food, it would be great to have these lower paying Entry level Jobs so that one can begin making money, and players can also have a quick option for convenience when they're out and about in the world, and need a bite to eat! Would be great to see folks doing it actively too, realistically. Time stamps on product, lifting boxes to a prep table to distribute prep to the sides of line for a customer rush. Managers and team members and trainers as well. Machinery such as sinks, rethermalizers, fryers, EVO heated cabinets and cold storage as well as reach in refridgerators by the fry tables in order to store frozen fried goods ingredients.

Indeed, it could enhance one's resume by disclosing one's previous jobs and/or careers with a reference list that is presented to an employer of a business.

My person's political party shall require citizens to submit a resume, combined with a criminal record, in order to function as a staff member of the political party.

Brilliant idea.

I do like that, I really do, I wonder how that'll work though, considering with hiring, and firing alike, as well as applicant denials, there's a lot to take into consideration such as the conviction, and I do believe when someone applies, they should be counted in an AI system that prevents, perhaps say, a felon from getting into the entry level police/security professions where-as someone who does carry a minor crime under their belt can still work behind a register or cart things from place to place as a delivery person, as they deliver to safe zones and sit behind a register. Interesting to see how it'll play out, I truly haven't seen anything like this to this degree of intellect being made until now.

25 minutes ago, AzkabanTV said:

I do like that, I really do, I wonder how that'll work though, considering with hiring, and firing alike, as well as applicant denials, there's a lot to take into consideration such as the conviction, and I do believe when someone applies, they should be counted in an AI system that prevents, perhaps say, a felon from getting into the entry level police/security professions where-as someone who does carry a minor crime under their belt can still work behind a register or cart things from place to place as a delivery person, as they deliver to safe zones and sit behind a register. Interesting to see how it'll play out, I truly haven't seen anything like this to this degree of intellect being made until now.

The police department should possess the ability to present employers with information regarding a citizen's criminal record. Thus, the employer is obligated to utilize the resume to their advantage by contacting former employers (reference list) and the police department while investigating the identity of the individual prior to determining whether the subject should be accepted or rejected by the company.

They already said no fast food restaurants in the game. There other ways you can go to start earning money!