dear sir/ma'ma running for the position of either mayor or governor

the people would like to advise you that you are the most important part of the society in more ways than one

and the people would like to remind you that we will NOT  uphold any type of  CORRUPTION  what so ever. Any leader that is showing signs of potential corruption will be ELIMINATED  from office forcefully without a second glance!

so sir/ma'ma proceed with extreme caution for the people are watching and we are very vigilant, we do NOT  make mistakes and neither should you.

sincerely

-the people

ass.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JaviFoxX said:

the people would like to advise you that you are the most important part of the society in more ways than one

and the people would like to remind you that we will NOT  uphold any type of  CORRUPTION  what so ever. Any leader that is showing signs of potential corruption will be ELIMINATED  from office forcefully without a second glance!

so sir/ma'ma proceed with extreme caution for the people are watching and we are very vigilant, we do NOT  make mistakes and neither should you.

sincerely

-the people

ass.jpg

I like this! It's smart keeping people like myself on our toes! I can assure you though, my team is secure and proper! We wouldn't even think about such a thing! I'd like to work with you on my laws and policies, just to have your input would be nice! Here's a link:

Edited by PrezLegend
  • Like 1

On 3/8/2017 at 10:35 PM, JaviFoxX said:

sincerely

-the people

ass.jpg

Best way to prevent corruption is to reduce power in government to prevent government overreach, and give the power to the people to make their decisions.

I think you'll agree with my policies:

supreme for gov.jpg

• Like 1

You will have to wait until their term is over to vote them out democratically. YOU the people need to be vigilant on who it is you vote into office in the first place because your choices will matter and stick for some time until you can vote them out. If you want to use force to take down a corrupt governor then you better have rock solid proof of their misdeeds and have the entire police force on your side and that being said it is them that will take the action against the governor in confronting and arresting them, you wont be doing anything unless you're really excited to receive a life sentence for your actions. if you have no proof the police will not help you in a government overthrow, depending on the level of corruption the police may still not care enough to do something that drastic. If you want to fight the entire police force to try and take the governor by force yourself you will need the entire sever backing you up to do so or you'll be going to jail for life, bye bye character.

The governor is indeed powerful and stripping him/her from the title by force is something I don't see working out well for those that attempt to try it regardless of corruption, its very possible you could lose that character to a life sentence depending on the servers rules. If the server dynamic is that the entire government is corrupt as well as the police force then I can see a legitimate uprising taking place among the people in a workable RP sense but that would mean quite literally that everyone on the server would have to be in on it and take sides which simply isn't going to happen, people are not going to take kindly into being forced into an RP they don't want/like/agree on.

You could write an email to the governor saying what you have just said but it is a blatant threat, law and order must be maintained and civilians taking matters into their own hands threatening members of government would be treated the same as in real life, you may even get a jail sentence for sending such a threatening email in the first place to a government official. Once you get out of jail expect to be put on a watch list and to be harassed by the police regularly when they see you. As a governor I would make a swift example of you to show the community how people who threaten government officials are treated, I'd have you in the bootie house with Tyrone so fast it will make your head spin. 

Edited by JimmyRibera
  • Like 1

On 4/11/2017 at 4:14 PM, SupremeLeader said:

Best way to prevent corruption is to reduce power in government to prevent government overreach, and give the power to the people to make their decisions.

I think you'll agree with my policies:

supreme for gov.jpg

populism?

On 2017-5-7 at 6:25 AM, Bekatsa said:

populism?

SupremeLeader is no longer in the race!

On 2017-5-7 at 5:57 AM, JimmyRibera said:

You will have to wait until their term is over to vote them out democratically. YOU the people need to be vigilant on who it is you vote into office in the first place because your choices will matter and stick for some time until you can vote them out. If you want to use force to take down a corrupt governor then you better have rock solid proof of their misdeeds and have the entire police force on your side and that being said it is them that will take the action against the governor in confronting and arresting them, you wont be doing anything unless you're really excited to receive a life sentence for your actions. if you have no proof the police will not help you in a government overthrow, depending on the level of corruption the police may still not care enough to do something that drastic. If you want to fight the entire police force to try and take the governor by force yourself you will need the entire sever backing you up to do so or you'll be going to jail for life, bye bye character.

The governor is indeed powerful and stripping him/her from the title by force is something I don't see working out well for those that attempt to try it regardless of corruption, its very possible you could lose that character to a life sentence depending on the servers rules. If the server dynamic is that the entire government is corrupt as well as the police force then I can see a legitimate uprising taking place among the people in a workable RP sense but that would mean quite literally that everyone on the server would have to be in on it and take sides which simply isn't going to happen, people are not going to take kindly into being forced into an RP they don't want/like/agree on.

You could write an email to the governor saying what you have just said but it is a blatant threat, law and order must be maintained and civilians taking matters into their own hands threatening members of government would be treated the same as in real life, you may even get a jail sentence for sending such a threatening email in the first place to a government official. Once you get out of jail expect to be put on a watch list and to be harassed by the police regularly when they see you. As a governor I would make a swift example of you to show the community how people who threaten government officials are treated, I'd have you in the bootie house with Tyrone so fast it will make your head spin. 

You is a very legitimate statement! 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Bekatsa said:

populism?

I still stand by what my campaign represented, although I'm not in the race anymore.

If there is a transparacy on all the financials the goverment handle, (should be that through the game mechanics I think). Then the people can see where the money actually was spent, and hold it up on what the politician have sayd. - That will effect on the next ellection, it will and can not prevent corruption, but at very least it will do that its not going to continue to do that.

It is a matter on to be realistic, what are the tax funds going to be used for, and compare it to real life cost, on any goverment type. And there are alot of things that Identity game, dont have to spend money on, such as military, polution, healthcare system (maby people can get sick of something, most likely drugs), but we are not talking about permanet health issues. Maintenance of roads, Maintenance of railroads etc. A Govenor also does not have to think and pay for infrastructure changes.. (road planning, building of new houses etc.)

So as far as we know, its just the police, fire department and meds that will need the tax funding. (and then there can be things that are optional to spend funds on).

It really comes up to a test on the Governor to make it fair for all, and there are many ways of doing that (both fair and unfair). And the way I see it, are as much free choice on the invidual (low tax rate) as possible, and I think that those that choose a criminal path should pay for their crimes, for the criminal system, police, prison etc.

Some politician sayd that they wanted free buss transport for all that work, that will bennefit those players that do that type of business, but will be harder for people that ex. want to run a taxi Company. Is that a fair way to do it ?  (I doubt it).  If people have a work, then they also will get funds to pay for the transport, and then they can choose what type of transport they want.

Free transportation are good in real life if its for kids (and I would even say students), and people on a pension. (There will not be any of that in the game, so I dont see the point of it in Identity).

Have a general low tax as possible for all that live a legit life in Identity. (Let those that are living a criminal life,  they will most likely not pay much or anywhere near the tax they should compared to their income, so let them pay when they get cought). At least thats my point of view. 
(And that will reduce the options and temptation of corruption from the politicians, if they handle less funds in general). 

Edited by Turaxis

The People's Revolutionary Party does not intend to commit any acts of corruption considering that, according to the P.R.P.'s Constitution, the mere act of "Misrepresentation" shall automatically result in a removal of the representative within office through peaceful OR violent means.