assassinwolf3568

The High Society

The High Society is a cannabis growing organisation I am the Vice President of this organisation. We plan too become one of the biggest, reliable, professional cannabis growing business we plan to be a more high end "weed dealer" as some of you might know it as. We are currently partnered with The Royal Family, the royal family is another organisation that plans to be in government. With them in government they have agreed to make weed legal helping us out in the long run with money and not having tom have the cops on our heels all the time. Anyways the reason im here is because The High Society has some openings, I currently do not have a whole list of these openings but they should include stuff like marijuana growers, and some business men/women to help with our deals and transactions. I will have the full list of open positions soon after speaking with the CEO/president of The High Society.

If you are interested in one of these positions please submit a comment, please include some information and what role you would like.

• Like 1

Hello, could you answer some questions? If the Royal Family is elected can they withdraw cannabis from illegal drugs?

Ty

3 hours ago, Dyexi3 said:

Hello, could you answer some questions? If the Royal Family is elected can they withdraw cannabis from illegal drugs?

Ty

They can take it off of the legal drugs list if that's what your asking but I am 98% certain that they wont.

ok, I'm kind of confused yet with so much information on this game. Thank you so much.

5 minutes ago, Dyexi3 said:

ok, I'm kind of confused yet with so much information on this game. Thank you so much.

Would you like to join us or are you just here for that?

Sounds interesting.

Would be a pleasure to join you.

Im relatively new to RP though, so im not sure how it all works just yet.