Sign in to follow this  
andreWyd

Money Question

Question. I see that you have to pay for beta access and for homes or a car. When the game DOES release, do you have to actually pay for the game. Last question is, can you just get a job in the game and earn money to buy a house and car instead of having to pay with real life money?

If you buy the founder package, which is the 30$ one, you're basically paying for access to the 3 modules, the beta, and the full game. Even if you just buy the 15$ citizen package, you still get access to the full game once its released. So once you buy any package, you don't have to buy the full game again! Also, Identity isn't a play to win game, so you couldn't pay real life money to get in game money to then buy things like a house or car. So yah, you can just get a simple job and make an honest living !

* I didn't realize this was a double post so disregard this xD 

Edited by Hatoful
cant read apparently
  • Like 5

Buy the game, go on youtube, my friend google, and the search bar. Voila, you've got all the answers there.

6 hours ago, Santaclus said:

Buy the game, go on youtube, my friend google, and the search bar. Voila, you've got all the answers there.

You didn't search when you posted that 18+ post because that has all been mentioned on here before. So take your own advice.

• Like 4

On 3/9/2017 at 6:23 AM, JamesLuck01 said:

You didn't search when you posted that 18+ post because that has all been mentioned on here before. So take your own advice.

I did. I saw something about pets but didn't mention anything. Please do not be rude I understand I wrote the topic in a rude matter it's because it was 2 AM and I was aggressive. But thank you