At times when Identity crosses my mind while I'm thinking one of the things I brainstorm in my head is, "What if I started a book club?" To some people this may sound absolutely ridiculous. "Oh my gosh, Fanature that's such a dumb and child thing to do!" It's just a thought that crossed my mind. Of course as mentioned in many videos, forums, posts, etc, there are going to be libraries in Identity. That means player written books, maybe even pre-made. As players within a huge expansive world I thought it would be really cute if someone/a player would make a book club, where a group of friends would meet together in the library or a player home and just read and discuss. 

I just thought I would present this cute roleplay idea :) Does anyone have any ideas they'd like to discuss that are roleplay related? 

• Like 2

I actually do have plans to write books in my spare time. So maybe there could be some more books for sale ??

Actually not childish at all. Seems like a mature thing to do. Also to expand one's knowledge, and get different viewpoints on topics. If you make a book club, make sure to sign me up ;)

CEO | Invertus

Tony Occulta

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HypeBeast said:

Maybe Like Magazine Creations And Stuff Like That

That sounds like a fun idea! :) 

As a writer that intends to utilize literature as a means towards forming a political agenda, my character would appreciate if one's book club were to discuss his texts to other members. In the process, the writer and politician might be willing to provide the host/hostess with a bit of currency in order to discuss such texts with a group of individuals.