HypeBeast

Will This Game Turn Out Extremley Popular?

Um, maybe. There have been a few instances that YouTube channels have re uploaded some of the Identity videos with millions of views. At one point there were over a thousand people joining the site and more pledges. So maybe

For hardcore RPer's yes. But for causal gamers idk, It could get them into roleplay.

Edited by FatJesusGaming
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, HypeBeast said:

Just out of curiousity 

No one can give this answer because it will be too much of a vague answer anyway.

I believe if it lives up to its hype people are gonna flood in again especially when they see it on YouTube shii I would

It think it will do well too. Many people are viewing the videos. Not only that, there is a fairly large genre for survival role playing games. This is as close to a survival game that it will attract all of those players here.

Edit: I personally have been waiting for the right survival style game to sink my fingers into. This, after watching many videos over the years of new survival game and not playing any of them, has become the one game I finally settled on that I deemed worth the effort that games in this genre require to play.

Edited by Banteel
more comments
  • Like 1