Fanature

Identity's GYM System?

Heyy ya'll! So I'm well aware that Identity is going to have gyms located within main cities (or maybe even neighborhoods/towns). My question is, "May someone explain as much as they can on how the gym system is going to work? Will the amount of time you spend in the gym working out affect the way you look (body shape)?" 

I remember the Devs briefly touching upon this on one of their recent Q&As. 

35 minutes ago, Fanature said:

Heyy ya'll! So I'm well aware that Identity is going to have gyms located within main cities (or maybe even neighborhoods/towns). My question is, "May someone explain as much as they can on how the gym system is going to work? Will the amount of time you spend in the gym working out affect the way you look (body shape)?" 

I remember the Devs briefly touching upon this on one of their recent Q&As. 

The gym system won't be implemented at full release but will be added shortly after because that is one of the many things which they don't think will be done in time.

8 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

The gym system won't be implemented at full release but will be added shortly after because that is one of the many things which they don't think will be done in time.

Do you have any idea if your body shape relies on how much food you eat and how much you visit the gym?

4 minutes ago, Fanature said:

Do you have any idea if your body shape relies on how much food you eat and how much you visit the gym?

That will likely be the case when it is added.

8 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

That will likely be the case when it is added.

Thank you very much for your response. Have a wonderful day :)

• Like 1