As a governor candidate, I must ask, what type of game government would you all be interested in?

- Always, PrezLegend

IMG_3334.jpg.bba9a070137fb787c5adffad5e4 

Edited by PrezLegend

1 hour ago, PrezLegend said:

As a governor candidate, I must ask, what type of game government would you all be interested in?

- Always, PrezLegend

IMG_3334.jpg.bba9a070137fb787c5adffad5e4 

I think if your going to run a campaign you should know what you want to do. This just makes it look like you didn't put much thought into your candidacy and have to rely on everyone else for ideas. I'm not righting this to be mean but as a piece of advice. Good Luck and see you out on the campaign trail.

5 minutes ago, RogerTheShrubber said:

I think if your going to run a campaign you should know what you want to do. This just makes it look like you didn't put much thought into your candidacy and have to rely on everyone else for ideas. I'm not righting this to be mean but as a piece of advice. Good Luck and see you out on the campaign trail.

I appreciate you. I have in mind which type of government I'd like (Constitutional Monarchy), I'm just curious on others opinion.

2 hours ago, uncannierlink said:

Last time i checked, kings weren't chosen by popular vote...

Actually, in times of Robin Hood and King James they were. Then after that king was chosen, the lineage remained in power.

1. 1. Taxes: JoelKeys Plan - Under The Peoples Party
  2. 2. Prison Sentences
  3. 3. Laws
  4. 4. Governor Income
  5. 5. How We'll Collect Votes For Governor
  6. 6. ETC.

We should be discussing these topics and others. Let's get a good discussion going.

IMG_3334.jpg.c37fef25698093b220637e05efd

23 hours ago, PrezLegend said:

Actually, in times of Robin Hood and King James they were. Then after that king was chosen, the lineage remained in power.

What? Robin Hood is a work of fiction. You'll have to specify which King James, as there are several of them from several different time periods.

5 minutes ago, uncannierlink said:

What? Robin Hood is a work of fiction. You'll have to specify which King James, as there are several of them from several different time periods.

Lol, okay! The main idea is a group of the top organizations band together under one leader...in The Great Monarchy. Several groups have already band together under my leadership. Do you have a powerful group?

10 hours ago, PrezLegend said:

Lol, okay! The main idea is a group of the top organizations band together under one leader...in The Great Monarchy. Several groups have already band together under my leadership. Do you have a powerful group?

I think my work here is done