HypeBeast

(Streetwear Brands) An Idea

This is clearly just an idea of mine, or concept.

I am willing to make a highend brand for this game, anyone willing to join me can help me think of a great name with a deep meaning behind which we will only know for now.

Who ever wants in just ask.

EDIT: Join Invertus Clothing Brand: 

Edited by HypeBeast

5 hours ago, HypeBeast said:

This is clearly just an idea of mine, or concept.

I am willing to make a highend brand for this game, anyone willing to join me can help me think of a great name with a deep meaning behind which we will only know for now.

Who ever wants in just ask.

Is this gonna be like Yeezy stuff?

Sounds like the kind of stuff you would find in Gen X. I like Gen X, but I like Hot Topic stuff more.

46 minutes ago, Mentality said:

Sounds like the kind of stuff you would find in Gen X. I like Gen X, but I like Hot Topic stuff more.

Not trying to be mean, but is Hot Topic, Emo stuff?

6 minutes ago, Arky said:

Not trying to be mean, but is Hot Topic, Emo stuff?

I prefer the term "goth". Emos like to self-harm, and I don't.

To be honest, I just like the style of clothes. Other than that, I'm just another average joe. Some mood swings yea, but I cope.

29 minutes ago, Mentality said:

To be honest, I just like the style of clothes. Other than that, I'm just another average joe. Some mood swings yea, but I cope.

I'm a fan of graphic tees.

I'd be interested in doing this so we can have some variety of clothing in the game besides polo's,tshirts, and suits

6 hours ago, LoneWolf1557 said:

I'd be interested in doing this so we can have some variety of clothing in the game besides polo's,tshirts, and suits

Yo Join Invertus Clothing brand, I joined it, the owner is TonyOcculta 

10 hours ago, SweetchickenR said:

I hope you will succeed with your brand my friend!

logoharzar.thumb.png.ccee5c187005db9d2bf

Thank you Sir

3 hours ago, njayminsim1115 said:

Instead of INVERTUS, you could use real clothing trends and make them ingame, like supreme, yeezy, etc.

Can you do that? I thought about doing that but at the end just ended with making my own because I wasn't sure if you are allowed to do that.

9 hours ago, njayminsim1115 said:

Instead of INVERTUS, you could use real clothing trends and make them ingame, like supreme, yeezy, etc.

The thing is there is a copyright restriction, and I have to have legal rights inorder to use brands like those in a another trademarked game. Thats why games like gta 5 have to remake their own los angeles and stores and stuff

3 hours ago, HypeBeast said:

The thing is there is a copyright restriction, and I have to have legal rights inorder to use brands like those in a another trademarked game. Thats why games like gta 5 have to remake their own los angeles and stores and stuff

Totally forgot about that. Thanks

On 4/1/2017 at 8:37 AM, HypeBeast said:

Doubt the real Supreme or Bape would care that someone is making fan-art for a player-run video game. It's not like these items are being sold for real-life currency. 

Not to mention that Supreme in particular, doesn't own a trademark for the name or the box logo style.

Edited by SupremeLeader