Sign in to follow this  
MrClark

Designated Place For Grow Operations?

I have asked this before but it wasn't very clear is there a certain spot I have to grow like weed and stuff or can I do it in my front yard or in like a barn or something? I know you can only grow little amounts in your home but like can I grow anywhere or is it a certain spot?

I think you can do it anywhere outside, as long as there is dirt or something to physically grow it on. I guess you could grow it in your front yard, but then the police could easily see it, so I'm not sure that's the best place to grow it. xD Most of the weed growing will probably take place in a backyard or something, or maybe some remote plot of land. I'm not 100% sure on this, though, this is just what I'm assuming will happen. According to this post, though, it will most likely take place in some field, but this was from over a year ago so it may have changed! ^_^ 

Edited by Hatoful
  • Like 1

I think there will be specific spots where you can grow. Yes, maybe backyards of houses or maybe other pieces of land designated for this.

I think growing plants may take many server resources. That's why I think growing cannot be as flexible as using any spot where you find dirt.

But I could be absolutely wrong on my assumption.

• Like 1