Skarecrow

Sꓘ - Luxurious cars and fashion business

Sꓘ

Our company would like to focus more on luxurious
Sꓘ is a small but growing competitor in the fashion and car business.
sport cars.

Our cars will have many features that are not yet considered by other companies, such as a GPS, convertible roof (only for some limited and special vehicles).

As for the fashion aspect, we have only decided on using the
most
finest and rarest materials so people can know you are a very important person. 

If anyone has any inquiries about our company please do not hesitate to as.

We are also looking into getting models for our company and would like to sponsor some people to advertise our products on radio and other media outlets.

Sꓘ is associated with

AMC (Alpha Military Corporation)

Edited by Skarecrow
adding colour
  • Like 1

Can barely read the topic. Make it an easier to read color...difficulty is a big turn off for most people.

On 02/03/2017 at 3:34 PM, Skarecrow said:

Our cars will have many features that are not yet considered by other companies, such as a GPS, convertible roof (only for some limited and special vehicles).

Just got to say that, how will you make money if you buy the cars at full price from the NPC dealership and then sell them higher priced because I know that I think it would be stupid for someone to buy it from you when they can get it brand new from the NPC. A Car business won't work unless it a second hand car business. (Just my opinion though)

The reason why I think this is because, why a car which is from a player when you can get the same car for a lower price and brand new. (If you are selling brand new cars)

Edited by JamesLuck01

On 3/15/2017 at 6:05 AM, JamesLuck01 said:

Just got to say that, how will you make money if you buy the cars at full price from the NPC dealership and then sell them higher priced because I know that I think it would be stupid for someone to buy it from you when they can get it brand new from the NPC. A Car business won't work unless it a second hand car business. (Just my opinion though)

The reason why I think this is because, why a car which is from a player when you can get the same car for a lower price and brand new. (If you are selling brand new cars)

Sadly, as irritating as this, it is true. I wish players could design cars but it would be a very hard feature to implement due to the current technology that the world currently has access to ;(

• Like 1