Bryyce

When do you think the Town Square Module will Release?

When do YOU think Town Square Module will Release?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. What date will they release it?

• March 1 - March 10
    • March 11 - March 20
    • March 21 - March 31
    • < March 31

2 hours ago, Bryyce said:

Same.

I hope it will come then too but I doubt it because we will get a announcement before about the release of it. I would expect that the devs will do that a week before they release it, so they don't give too much of a short notice. By this I have got to say it is highly unlikely to be this week or next. I now (My opinion) am ruling out the 1st - 10th March and say that it won't be then and also partly between the next week also it won't come too. This rules out the 11th of March or before. (Remember it is my opinion) but it is also more likely correct because we have had no announcement yet. I would expect the announcement to be on Friday 24th March and having the release be the 31st March.Ā 

@BryyceĀ You should maybe remove the earliest dates (1st - 10th March) as it is the most unlikeliestĀ set of dates. It don't matter if you don't until 10th March is over. So remove each after the last date has gone by.

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I hope it will come then too but I doubt it because we will get a announcement before about the release of it. I would expect that the devs will do that a week before they release it, so they don't give too much of a short notice. By this I have got to say it is highly unlikely to be this week or next. I now (My opinion) am ruling out the 1st - 10th March and say that it won't be then and also partly between the next week also it won't come too. This rules out the 11th of March or before. (Remember it is my opinion) but it is also more likely correct because we have had no announcement yet. I would expect the announcement to be on Friday 24th March and having the release be the 31st March.Ā 

@BryyceĀ You should maybe remove the earliest dates (1st - 10th March) as it is the most unlikeliestĀ set of dates. It don't matter if you don't until 10th March is over. So remove each after the last date has gone by.

Thanks for the response!

• Like 1

I've been gone for awhile, but reading through all these forum posts I can see a lot of people expect it to launch sometime in March.

Ā 

Ā 

Why March though? Have the devs said anything?Ā 

3 hours ago, Fma35 said:

I've been gone for awhile, but reading through all these forum posts I can see a lot of people expect it to launch sometime in March.

Ā 

Ā 

There are no official infos from the devs. But they said that the Town Square Module will be Released in Q1 2017. So March is possible because the Q1 ends this month.Ā They didn't release a news that they move it to a later date (But they also didn't confirm it until now)

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, MarcoArts said:

I'm pretty sure Townsquare is released next month because of a post fromĀ @MotownĀ on discord.

Ā 

Motown_quote.png

Lets hope it didn't get delayed much, but also the PAX thing will be good :)Ā at least and so I am happy!

Edited by JamesLuck01

22 hours ago, Notic3 said:

Watch it not even be in March :/Ā Suspense is killing me

That would suck.

9 hours ago, Fma35 said:

Ā 

Ā 

In the FAQ, it said Mid-Late March or the end of Q1

Edited by Bryyce

25 minutes ago, Bryyce said:

In the FAQ, it said Mid-Late March or the end of Q1

Justs remember that is because march is the end of Q1 and so is a estimate.

I honestly don't think it will be in March. They will probably release it around the fifth of April I think. Just give the devs the time to apply the finishing touches and we will all be a lot happier ;)

On 3/5/2017 at 4:14 AM, Woritmor said:

There are no official infos from the devs. But they said that the Town Square Module will be Released in Q1 2017. So March is possible because the Q1 ends this month.Ā They didn't release a news that they move it to a later date (But they also didn't confirm it until now)

Is that Jack Kelso on your profile pic? Soz it's been a while

7 hours ago, Luck said:

Is that Jack Kelso on your profile pic? Soz it's been a while

Yes, thats true :D