Sign in to follow this  
Sjondefries

I think this will ruin the game

I think that (almost) everyone wants to become a criminal or work for the police. If this happens we won't have people like firearms for if there is a fire. And that alot of other essential jobs won't have people wanting to do that jobs. That will ruïn the game because it isn't balanced.

28 minutes ago, Sjondefries said:

I think that (almost) everyone wants to become a criminal or work for the police. If this happens we won't have people like firearms for if there is a fire. And that alot of other essential jobs won't have people wanting to do that jobs. That will ruïn the game because it isn't balanced.

People are free to do as they want and so are not forced to do things which they don't want to.

Also I believe that there are more people wanting to be civilians than criminals or cops. There are many people who have not said anything yet who most likely want to be other roles too. We have no clue on how many there are who want to be a firefighter or paramedic but I am sure there is a few and more will come.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Sjondefries said:

dont worry, other games like altis life showed that not everyone is going to be a criminal. there will be always more civilians than criminals or cops :D

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Sjondefries said:

Creo que (casi) todo el mundo quiere convertirse en un criminal o trabajar para la policía. Si esto sucede, no vamos a tener gente como para las armas de fuego si hay un incendio. Y que una gran cantidad de otros trabajos esenciales no tendrá la gente que quiere hacer que los empleos. Que va a arruinar el juego, ya que no está equilibrada.

13 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

La gente es libre de hacer lo que quieren y lo que no se ven obligados a hacer cosas que ellos no quieren.

También creo que hay más gente que quiere ser civiles que criminales o policías. Hay muchas personas que no han dicho nada todavía más probable es que quieren ser otros papeles también. No tenemos idea de cuántos son los que quieren ser bombero o paramédico, pero estoy seguro de que hay unos pocos y más vendrán.

I, for example, want to be a citizen xD

• Like 1

I believe also it said somewhere that jobs that aren't taken will be replaced by a so if there is a fire but no one is online as a firefighter it will be taken care of 

It might be so for now.

People think being a criminal will get you fast money, but I hope it won't be like that.

I bet more people will change what they become when they really see the game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ownersen said:

dont worry, other games like altis life showed that not everyone is going to be a criminal. there will be always more civilians than criminals or cops :D

altis life showed us that you'll lose everything when you don't own a rocket launcher to protect yourself :|

The devs say identity is, at its core, a criminals vs cops game.

On top of that, there are other professions, but even if everybody is a criminal or a cop, well, that's what the game is prepared to be.

My feeling is that only some people want to do one of these roles. There are mafias and such, but their criminal activity is frequently embedded in civil professions. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Phiedrus said:

The devs say identity is, at its core, a criminals vs cops game.

On top of that, there are other professions, but even if everybody is a criminal or a cop, well, that's what the game is prepared to be.

My feeling is that only some people want to do one of these roles. There are mafias and such, but their criminal activity is frequently embedded in civil professions. 

And i dont think im the onlyone who doest want to be a rich guy or anything. i play it manly for the rp. means: even when i get robed and after a month or so still only have 1000$ than its fine for me :D

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

altis life showed us that you'll lose everything when you don't own a rocket launcher to protect yourself :|

hmm.. doesnt happen to me. just try good rp, mostly it helps you not losing you truck. i played altis yesterday for 3 hours and i befriended half of the server and got robed only once. But for identity... i trust the dev´s that they will bring out a well balanced game and i wouldnt be to afraid of there beeing too many criminals.

5 hours ago, Ownersen said:

hmm.. doesnt happen to me. just try good rp, mostly it helps you not losing you truck. i played altis yesterday for 3 hours and i befriended half of the server and got robed only once. But for identity... i trust the dev´s that they will bring out a well balanced game and i wouldnt be to afraid of there beeing too many criminals.

just luck.