(Updating list as I get more ideas)

Not sure if this is in the game already, but here are some cool concepts that are based off of the "Art museum", "Paintball", and "Movie Theater" as they are very nice additions to the game. So I thought of some other things of the same kind of genre, I see them as "Tourist Attractions" or other kinds of entertainment and the culture of what "Identity" should have someday.

Resort / Honeymoon / Amazing Visual Scenery - Beach Resorts ( Like Sandals Resort, clear waters & tropical plants, animals, and atmosphere)
Traveling Entertainment - Carnival (Carousel, Ferris Wheel,  Bumper Cars, Swinging Hammers, Octopus, Tilt a Whirl, ect. a tiny carnival/circus that travels around to different areas)
Festive / Events - Festivals (Music Festival - I know someone who would love something like Ultra, Food Festivals, Holiday Festival)
Fair - Clothing Fair / Goods Fair (Pop up event that sells unique clothing / Items only sold by console)
Shows - Car Show (Pop up event that sells rare sports cars only sold by the console) 
Live Entertainment - Sports Centers (Players should be able to play a sport and if they're extremely good they can get in on the Sports Centers)
* Museums - Historic Museums (Should be able to find rare fossils around the world to give to the Museum or hold onto and auction off)
* Historical Artifacts & Treasure! - Ancient Ruins & Temples to explore and gather rare treasure from them to keep, sell, or steal. (codes & messages required to break into different rooms devs can give hints about each treasure hunt) To have ancient ruins and temples you should first give identity a real history as to why those items are valuable.
* Historic Entertainment - Medieval Entertainment (There's a place called "Medieval Times", they do real life jousting on horses, dress in medieval clothing, give you a medieval meal, and for an extra fee; you can pay to sit in the throne, eat like a king, wear a crown, and tell what you want the actors to do to each other while watching them and eating your meal.)

Miscellaneous Concepts (Reasonable to Question)
Identity Wiki / Interactive Dictionaries in Game - A wiki section devoted to explaining in depth on the information of items, with an in game item called the "Dictionary" that you can open and click on words that will then pull up Identity's official Wiki Page. Example: History of ALL the Businesses that surpassed 1 month and what their purpose was, the time opened and time closed. Toggle to see all the currently present owned stores.
Identity Interactive Map in Game - A consistently updated Map that works with the "Wiki" mapping out all the businesses, farms, dig sites, ect. For players to toggle their map to. Clicking on any of the dots located over a specific site will pull up the wiki with the information on that site.

More Advanced Concepts (Culture, Globalizing, Planet, Solar System) 
Warning! If you shit yourself when thinking about things too hard DON'T READ THIS SECTION!
Note: No, I of course do not expect these concepts any time soon or at all! This is the "ADVANCED" section. These are idea's I will be putting out there to the general public. This is more for those who take interest in thinking "bigger" or give reasonable alternatives to help make some of these ideas easier to achieve.

Culture and History of Identity - Story line of it's history and how it became of modern day civilization. Have a historic museum solely about Identity and where things started. For example "Massive stone statues were carved 10000s of years ago this is what they look like" then you can throw in if Identity will become a "Planet" within some kind of solarsystem. If you guys will add that some day waaaaaaaay into the future you could add in some aliens. You could base it all off of earth's stuff but make it as if you're creating your own civilization. (To me what's the fun in exploring something I already know in the real world? That's what I love about videogames. Their creativity, difference, and similarities.)

By giving addition to the "Culture" of identity and what the different cultures could inherit, you can add in a whole lot of other fascinating things with your own choice of design. For example you could create a "Yik yik" fruit native to the "Orsik" people of "Juskar" which live high in the frosted mountains and "Yik yik" is a yellowish pink star shaped fruit that grows off a tree that looks like a
"Lepidodendron" tree that has gone extinct in our world. For now the real world is a very good template to copy off of before expanding far off into this more abstract realm of creativity.

Human Advancement - As years (or "x" amount of time) go by for this game, you could give it a "new era" where it surpasses the modern era into a futuristic era. When town square becomes more "of the past" thing and is considered a historic momentum to be preserved. That would be fascinating. Evolving all the architecture into something more "futuristic" looking for some areas while preserving others for other players to maintain. Then you could have pockets of people who enjoy the modern era and be considered almost like "meditates" to those who want to embrace the more "futuristic" era of the video game. You can constantly evolve the game at whatever pace you wish. Just look up "Pre War Exploration - Fallout 4" to see designs.

Space Exploration - Space exploration, like a NASA site. Launch rockets & satellites, into orbit. Travel out on a spaceship (again if you wish to use the "human advancement idea" you can evolve those rocket ships into something more practical. Plasma ships. Creating a sun to harvest plasma. ect. ) go out and travel to the moon, or other "planets", Identity could even have 2 moons! Here is what it would look like if Saturn was much closer to earth.

A Bigger Planet - Here is just a tip to Dev's "You don't need to worry about the size of your planet." It can be extremely tiny so long as it is a planet, this would let you guys continue on into the solar system development, THEN you could create an entirely new planet much bigger for players to go to, just have a bridge between the two planets and make up some random history that this other planet happened to fly out of it's solar system and conveniently stopped close by to the original planet. You could even make it a huge event for players to build the bridge! Then if players no longer need the old planet you can destroy it. 

To destroy your old planet make raiding ALL things readily available! Have a nuclear fallout! Put up warning signs for players to move over to the NEW planet so the old planet becomes a wasteland, dangerous, and apocalyptic land! Throw all your garbage on the old planet! Continue to explore the old planet! Have the old planet become a 24/7 PVP zone! The idea's are endless and wonderful! So only the mighty can continue to explore the old land for undiscovered and abandoned treasures!

Edited by Vrilyze
  • Like 7

We know for sure there will be a running cinema in Town Square. I must say these are really great ideas you have came up with! +1

• Like 1

Very creative! I'd love to see most of these ideas implemented into the game, especially the Car Show

5 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Cool ideas but too ambitious unfortunately.

Which is why the concepts are put into sections, with the first few being obtainable / reasonable. For example the "Car Show" idea should be average level of difficulty to do. Considering on what I've seen so far. Throw in some more car models that just aren't obtainable through regular labor and make them pop up in town square or a place designed to pop up the rare cars after an X amount of time (you could even make a giant Banana as a car model, I don't care. I would buy it because it's rare).

Again it says I don't expect it anytime soon (even for the average difficulty ones), but it would be nice to have ongoing projects and updates to the game and an Amusement Park? I'd absolutely love and adore that. Surely as much as I love the paintball, cinema, and art museum that's already implemented an amusement park would be great for social interactions and more of a "fun" atmosphere. For example where else are these players gonna go in their spare time after labor and renting a place? 

To a diner. Art gallery. Or cinema. Do drugs. (Pretty much my boring ass city) What about people who like to travel to paradise and go somewhere more "fun" and jolly? Same goes for that "Car Show / Car Meet" and "Competitive Sports".  I can see that this is meant to be more of a "mature" type of content. But having it too serious and gloom will kill the vibe of things. I'm sure you can get an idea of what I mean about the "atmosphere" of a game. Every game has an atmosphere for things. 

A wiki and map should be something every game should have. 

Dunno, to me when you say something like a "car show" and other things on the list is too ambitious to have you make me feel like I should have low standards for the game. That's just my point of view.

5 hours ago, Vrilyze said:

Again it says I don't expect it anytime soon (even for the average difficulty ones), but it would be nice to have ongoing projects and updates to the game 

Well they already have things that will be for updates as well and I do think they would be great additions but it will be far away before anything like them are done. 

Stuff like car shows and shit can just be player run easily.. not something theyre going to focus mechanics into, which is why they are letting us have the freedom of creating any scenarios we want.
With the historic entertainment, who are you talking about? Whose going to dress up as actors and who does the real life jousting, etc? Other players? again that can be player run.

Most of these suggestions would be awesome to have, if there was AI involved that could make all these events within the map, look actually alive, because when you boil it down to reality of the game, its going to have max 300 players (they are looking at) per server, most servers probably wont have that or near that. The players that are in the server at the time, whose to say any of them want to run a carnival or do a meetup with cars? so even if they had mechanics for it, for instance a carnival, its just going to be more assets they make for a nice scene, thats going to be a ghost town after people have seen it for the first or second time. 

With the space exploration and the futuristic shit, that apparently has to be in every new game now, they said its not going to happen, and if it is, its going to be a separate dlc content which they havent even touched base on yet because the game hasnt even come out. Btw that ' Bigger planet ' idea is way too ambitious and i cannot see that every happening. 

Edited by Narc
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Narc said:

Stuff like car shows and shit can just be player run easily.. not something theyre going to focus mechanics into, which is why they are letting us have the freedom of creating any scenarios we want.
With the historic entertainment, who are you talking about? Whose going to dress up as actors and who does the real life jousting, etc? Other players? again that can be player run.

Most of these suggestions would be awesome to have, if there was AI involved that could make all these events within the map, look actually alive, because when you boil it down to reality of the game, its going to have max 300 players (they are looking at) per server, most servers probably wont have that or near that. The players that are in the server at the time, whose to say any of them want to run a carnival or do a meetup with cars? so even if they had mechanics for it, for instance a carnival, its just going to be more assets they make for a nice scene, thats going to be a ghost town after people have seen it for the first or second time. 

With the space exploration and the futuristic shit, that apparently has to be in every new game now, they said its not going to happen, and if it is, its going to be a separate dlc content which they havent even touched base on yet because the game hasnt even come out. Btw that ' Bigger planet ' idea is way too ambitious and i cannot see that every happening. 

LOL

There is even a NOTE saying I do not expect any of it for the more "advanced" concepts. Even in response to the guy before you I even put that I don't expect even the average difficulty concepts to be implemented, and that's how low my standards are getting because of how scared some people are of ideas on these forums.

Even something as simple as a Car Show, I asked that rare cars be spawned. That's not something that's player run, I stated it right in the suggestion of it.

Any of the starred concepts are of moderate difficulty but make absolutely no sense unless you go back to the history of what Identity could be. So no, you couldn't even have something as simple as jousting or historical things unless you have them meaning. Even having Medieval clothing in Identity will not make sense unless identity itself has some kind of its own history to give it value.

The amusement park idea could be run by AI or players. To operate a machine all day, pay a fee to go through the gates, bla bla bla. The point of even having things like that is so this game just doesn't turn into another GTA kind of game.

To just use your logic against you, only 300 people. Not everyone is going to want to be a police officer or firefighter. A drug dealer could have his part time job running the carnival or operating the Farris wheel in a huge amusement park. It's more of a laid back chill job. Not only that but you and I both know this isn't even implemented yet and once identity is open to the public I'm expecting more people to join on overtime and if they had this as an ongoing project people would most certainly love it. Because you'd still get paid to do your job at an amusement park, hell if I wanted to I would just claim the entire amusement park with my clan so it stays alive and we get paid for running it. Yes, there are people like that out there, just like you have people out there trying so damn hard to get your average "boxing" or "trucking" company together. So to someone like me, I don't really care how many people there are, since I recruit people to a game. Because I am someone who would conquer that territory. ;)

I have yet to bother to tell any of them about this game yet, since I want to look into how much of this communities mind set is and what the dev's are thinking and doing, what are the staff of Identity like. If I find I have no interest, no point in telling others of something I'm not even interested in.

Then why mention them if you dont want people to give their opinions on it?

Rare cars spawn where? it would require players to host and run it, and people attend, otherwise they have made all the shit required for it (models, sounds, vehicle mechanics, scripts etc) for a little event for no reason if people hardly use it, its easier for them and on the development load if they continue with what their doing which is giving the players tools to create their own scenarios, instead of shit randomly spawning in.

As i said, you stated have medieval events, that would be awesome, if it actually looked like one, with people walking around and doing medieval activities, right? but if you actually think about it, maybe one or two people on a full server would be doing it, and again all those mechanics and development time, gone into something not everyone's going to use, it would be PERFECT if it was AI run, same with some of your other ideas, but they dont want AI for whatever reason, so these concepts cant simply work.

If they want a ghost amusement park then they can add it but i doubt they will, it will just end up like it was in GTA 4 if they do add one. You tell me how many people you think are going to want to operate a machine all day, on a game? i can name nobody, people dont play games to operate machine rides, AI yes sure, but are people honestly going to always be there using it? probably not. 

Yes 300 max people in a server they are looking at, doesnt mean theres going to be 300 in a server, so they've stated no ones going to want to sit at a desk and operate a cashier for a game like its a real job, hence why theyve put AI in, sitting at a carnival and hosting a ride is the same thing. 

• Like 1

On 3/5/2017 at 0:37 AM, Narc said:

Then why mention them if you dont want people to give their opinions on it?

Rare cars spawn where? it would require players to host and run it, and people attend, otherwise they have made all the shit required for it (models, sounds, vehicle mechanics, scripts etc) for a little event for no reason if people hardly use it, its easier for them and on the development load if they continue with what their doing which is giving the players tools to create their own scenarios, instead of shit randomly spawning in.

As i said, you stated have medieval events, that would be awesome, if it actually looked like one, with people walking around and doing medieval activities, right? but if you actually think about it, maybe one or two people on a full server would be doing it, and again all those mechanics and development time, gone into something not everyone's going to use, it would be PERFECT if it was AI run, same with some of your other ideas, but they dont want AI for whatever reason, so these concepts cant simply work.

If they want a ghost amusement park then they can add it but i doubt they will, it will just end up like it was in GTA 4 if they do add one. You tell me how many people you think are going to want to operate a machine all day, on a game? i can name nobody, people dont play games to operate machine rides, AI yes sure, but are people honestly going to always be there using it? probably not. 

Yes 300 max people in a server they are looking at, doesnt mean theres going to be 300 in a server, so they've stated no ones going to want to sit at a desk and operate a cashier for a game like its a real job, hence why theyve put AI in, sitting at a carnival and hosting a ride is the same thing. 

sHhjSPR.jpg

On 28/2/2017 at 3:30 AM, Vrilyze said:

Traveling Entertainment - Carnival (Carousel, Ferris Wheel,  Bumper Cars, Swinging Hammers, Octopus, Tilt a Whirl, ect. a tiny carnival/circus that travels around to different areas)
Festive / Events - Festivals (Music Festival - I know someone who would love something like Ultra, Food Festivals, Holiday Festival)

LGBT Pride FTW! xD

On 2017-2-28 at 2:30 AM, Vrilyze said:

Amusement Park - A main amusement park resort  (Water park, Roller coasters, Food Stands, Haunted House, ect. Should be extremely big and amazing looking like Tokyo Disneyland)

There is a thing but it is a Fun Fair and so is not as big as an amusement park. The Fun Fair will be on a pier located in Turtle Beach.

Resort / Honeymoon / Amazing Visual Scenery - Beach Resorts ( Like Sandals Resort, clear waters & tropical plants, animals, and atmosphere)

There won't be a resort or such but Hotel's there will be and I am sure one will be the Beach in Turtle Beach.

Yeah, so like I said for the amusement park, it is a Fun Fair and I am sure some of these things will be there e.g. Ferris Wheel.

Shows - Car Show (Pop up event that sells rare sports cars only sold by the console)

Not confirmed to be something but players can do car show events.

Live Entertainment - Sports Centers (Players should be able to play a sport and if they're extremely good they can get in on the Sports Centers)

Sport things will be player made extras and so there won't be a thing in place with a system.

Museums - Historic Museums (Should be able to find rare fossils around the world to give to the Museum or hold onto and auction off)

A museum is confirmed for that exact purpose; selling artefacts to it.

Historical Artifacts & Treasure! - Ancient Ruins & Temples to explore and gather rare treasure from them to keep, sell, or steal. (codes & messages required to break into different rooms devs can give hints about each treasure hunt) To have ancient ruins and temples you should first give identity a real history as to why those items are valuable.

There will be ruins to explore and treasure to find.

Historic Entertainment - Medieval Entertainment (There's a place called "Medieval Times", they do real life jousting on horses, dress in medieval clothing, give you a medieval meal, and for an extra fee; you can pay to sit in the throne, eat like a king, wear a crown, and tell what you want the actors to do to each other while watching them and eating your meal.)

There unfortunately won't be horses and I am certain this won't be such a thing either but is a great idea.

Culture and History of Identity - Story line of it's history and how it became of modern day civilization. Have a historic museum solely about Identity and where things started. For example "Massive stone statues were carved 10000s of years ago this is what they look like" then you can throw in if Identity will become a "Planet" within some kind of solarsystem. If you guys will add that some day waaaaaaaay into the future you could add in some aliens. You could base it all off of earth's stuff but make it as if you're creating your own civilization. (To me what's the fun in exploring something I already know in the real world? That's what I love about videogames. Their creativity, difference, and similarities.)

By giving addition to the "Culture" of identity and what the different cultures could inherit, you can add in a whole lot of other fascinating things with your own choice of design. For example you could create a "Yik yik" fruit native to the "Orsik" people of "Juskar" which live high in the frosted mountains and "Yik yik" is a yellowish pink star shaped fruit that grows off a tree that looks like a
"Lepidodendron" tree that has gone extinct in our world. For now the real world is a very good template to copy off of before expanding far off into this more abstract realm of creativity.

Human Advancement - As years (or "x" amount of time) go by for this game, you could give it a "new era" where it surpasses the modern era into a futuristic era. When town square becomes more "of the past" thing and is considered a historic momentum to be preserved. That would be fascinating. Evolving all the architecture into something more "futuristic" looking for some areas while preserving others for other players to maintain. Then you could have pockets of people who enjoy the modern era and be considered almost like "meditates" to those who want to embrace the more "futuristic" era of the video game. You can constantly evolve the game at whatever pace you wish. Just look up "Pre War Exploration - Fallout 4" to see designs.

Space Exploration - Space exploration, like a NASA site. Launch rockets & satellites, into orbit. Travel out on a spaceship (again if you wish to use the "human advancement idea" you can evolve those rocket ships into something more practical. Plasma ships. Creating a sun to harvest plasma. ect. ) go out and travel to the moon, or other "planets", Identity could even have 2 moons! Here is what it would look like if Saturn was much closer to earth.

A Bigger Planet - Here is just a tip to Dev's "You don't need to worry about the size of your planet." It can be extremely tiny so long as it is a planet, this would let you guys continue on into the solar system development, THEN you could create an entirely new planet much bigger for players to go to, just have a bridge between the two planets and make up some random history that this other planet happened to fly out of it's solar system and conveniently stopped close by to the original planet. You could even make it a huge event for players to build the bridge! Then if players no longer need the old planet you can destroy it. 

To destroy your old planet make raiding ALL things readily available! Have a nuclear fallout! Put up warning signs for players to move over to the NEW planet so the old planet becomes a wasteland, dangerous, and apocalyptic land! Throw all your garbage on the old planet! Continue to explore the old planet! Have the old planet become a 24/7 PVP zone! The idea's are endless and wonderful! So only the mighty can continue to explore the old land for undiscovered and abandoned treasures!

These last ideas, some have been discussed like space etc. There won't be space exploration or such but the devs more specifically Motown would love that but it it is not on their plans even for the future. The rest of these go out of scope for the game which PVP is not the big part of the game as much as socialising. I am sure they don't want to turn part of the game into survival of the fittest. (I know you said it is out of the scope) It is a very nice set of ideas you have and the planet one well not specifically being that Idea but in the future after full release they could do DLC's that give us Islands we can go to etc and to be able to go to them, you will need a passport stamp. (My idea which sort of relates to yours).

However I think you have great Ideas but this game is based around the Modern ERA in America.

Please keep up the ideas!!

Kind regards,

LuckyDuck.

(PS: I love all of the ideas!!!)