Sign in to follow this  
thiesen90

Hello to everyone. (Hej alle sammen?

Hi to alle from Denmark. :)

I´m pretty new in here, just bought the game, it gonna be so awesome.. 

Have been follow the game for a bit now on the facebook, and so here i am now :)

I have played the sims games alot when i was a kid, now im more into survival games. 

But this one have really cought my attention :)

But really nice to be in here and wish u all a pleasant day

Best regards. 

Thiesen90

thx looking forword to be in this community :) @Woritmor 

Is there any news about the release date of the beta yet ?:) think i saw somewhere that it was in the start of 2017 :)

The first of three modules (townsquare module) is exptected to be released at the end of march. Modules are small pieces of the game the community can play. The beta is a different thing compared to modules and is exptected for the end of 2017 or early 2018. 

10 minutes ago, thiesen90 said:

cool so are going to play with town square around end of march then ?:=) i can´t wait :) 

yes, exactly :)

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to the identity community! Welcome aboard and nice to meet you!

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Please read the 2 FAQ's which are linked in my signature.

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

Hallo! Ich freue mich einfach über alles in Identität. Es wird ein Hammer Spiel :). =) Sind unter euch auch Deutsche die  dieses Spiel feiern werden? An alle die das noch lesen, schön Tag noch!

Aus Österreich

Edited by Swissi

what i´m looking forward to the most must be to have a live in a game that looks so realistic :) 

I did play sims alot when i was younger and this is just the mother to that game lol :)

I really don´t know what my goals are so far, since i dont know so much about it yet :)

1 hour ago, Swissi said:

Hallo! Ich freue mich einfach über alles in Identität. Es wird ein Hammer Spiel :). =) Sind unter euch auch Deutsche die  dieses Spiel feiern werden? An alle die das noch lesen, schön Tag noch!

Aus Österreich

Hello @Swissi welcome to the identity community.

Hier gibt es schon einige deutschsprachige Leute die das spiel feiern. Ich freu mich auch schon drauf :) 

viel Spaß in der community.

Welcome to Identity!

Hej Thiesen, hvis du får brug for et job kan du tjekke min side ud for mit firma her, Invertus

Hilsen/Kind Regards

CEO | Invertus

Tony Occulta