Sign in to follow this  
JohnNYBlaze

How about a way to block drama queens

7 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

Mate come on back to me when you've got laid bro or will we all be dead before that happens?

Im married you chucklehead...lol your experience isnt the same for everyone so stop acting like, everyone thinks the same way u do

5 minutes ago, JohnNYBlaze said:

You should try growing up and acting older than ur shoe size

You're a married man yet you act like a triggered little 12 year old. Who's the man here really, I can't see it being you considering you, a fully grown man just made a post trying to draw attention to the fact he's a bit upset that 17 year old isn't taking any notice of his whining. Boo hoo ya big sissy

How hard would it have been to not drip your condescending attitude all over your answer. Ppl dont like being called an idiot or a troll because they are new at something, i think u need to learn how to talk to ppl

You talk that good shit on here bro, you would be picking up ur teeth IRL u try to degrade someone over even a stupid question. 

• Like 1

You dont know everyones situation, this could be the first time someone has ever been on a forum for a pc game...you dont know, but yea. Im the problem cause i called you out about how u respond to a simple, yet overly asked question