Aziz

CONGRESS OF IDENTITY

I don't think players can run for president, since the entirety of the game will take place on an island and you can't go to the United States mainland. We might not even have a governor or congress, depending on whether or not the island is a separate state. We will definitely have a mayor though.

9 hours ago, Mike8789 said:

I don't think players can run for president, since the entirety of the game will take place on an island and you can't go to the United States mainland. We might not even have a governor or congress, depending on whether or not the island is a separate state. We will definitely have a mayor though.

• Like 1

I can't wait to see the government form from real players, it would be cool if there were many positions in government. 

I think only paramedics, Police, (obviously criminals) hunting, jobs, and player businesses should be accessed at first launch of the game and/or beta because you need alot of players to fill this.

I don't think they'll have a problem filling the servers with players. As if they have 3 servers full, and 2 servers mostly empty, as they said, they monitor this, and we'll increase the server limits to fit them all in. They are also looking for the right number a server should have to make it feel populated, but no over populated. 

On January 19, 2016 at 2:42 PM, Dino-D said:

Yes connections, i am ready to get some "deals" if we succeed in my campaign.

Just connections. Partnerships. Deals. 

I am the voice of hope, i will fight for the people until the end! 

Money will not trump my commitment to our society.

I will make jobs appealing with good paying wages believe  me.

Our justice system will be fair and not discriminate against minorities.

People that are ill and want to try different directions then pharmaceuticals drugs will be able to get Medical marijuana.

The wealth gap will not be as enormous as we have seen, i will make sure that big businesses pay their fair share of taxes!. 

Vote for hope vote for a strong society.

#Dino2016.

Just connections? With a man that clearly runs a Langston Mafia family seems more like just connections and more like corruption yet you seem to persist about this but you speak like you want to help the people like you hold hope for them but yet the only hope you promote is the one for criminals to gain a Governor in there pocket, it seems you are afraid to win without him.

Let There Be Hope in you Vote for Jakob Nunes.

Having a Congress in place to make sure the Governor doesn't become a dictator and can keep a fair system of Government in place with checks and balances will be the proper way to lead this government  

Maybe there should be a council of sorts assembling representatives different sectors of the economy;  representatives from gangs, the party in power, businesses and the police force. This would make sure that important decisions aren't partial; preventing acts based upon bias perspectives to interfere with the compartmentalised systems that work cognitively toward the functioning of one economy. Just a thought.

The Seraph

What is this 1815? There's no need for a congress in such a small state. I could see maybe a small council oversees important issues like the cabinet of a presidency, but a congress seems a bit much for an island.