Aziz

CONGRESS OF IDENTITY

we should have a congress in identity that control the governer situations and orders to not make the president being racist or genocide..     WE NEED A CONGRESS

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Aziz said:

we should have a congress in identity that control the governer situations and orders to not make the president being racist or genocide..     WE NEED A CONGRESS

Yes. I wish to be apart of congress as I am one for the people, a considerate and caring congressman I will be!

Nah..

I don't think I could live up to those responsibilities- but there are some who can, and one day in would love to be in those shoes.

6 hours ago, NutterButter said:

I don't think I could live up to those responsibilities- but there are some who can, and one day in would love to be in those shoes.

Noted down. I will be your lobbylist. ;) 

Hoho.

6 minutes ago, minipie172 said:

I want to be the Governor. But I would be happy to have a congress to work with..  Lol 

You Should. but congress are not helping the president they make orders and istablish law behind doors but the president speaks about it in voice.

11 hours ago, Aziz said:

You Should. but congress are not helping the president they make orders and istablish law behind doors but the president speaks about it in voice.

How long have we had the same congressmen?

If they make orders, and it's the same men, I think I just found out why every president rocks until the end of their terms.

The congress have decided that we are going to Iraq to take their oil. And now we are letting them in as refugees. And those refugees weren't working at a gas station when we did this, not one of them, so they will love America.

11 hours ago, FlyingDuck said:

Noted down. I will be your lobbylist. ;) 

Hoho.

I like my tea at 3, chocolate at 4:12, a cigar at 6:56, and a glass of whiskey on the rocks right around 9, I can't give a exact time as when ever I drink, I suddenly lose my ability to keep my mind aware and properly timed- that's why my rocky whiskey is at bed time. 

Oh, and dont judge me please, as the last guy that did, ended up with a piano wire around his throat. 

I would like to become the House Majority Whip, I believe I can be do many great things for our nation. Remember a vote for Underwood is a Vote for America Works

• Like 3

True, I thought of it myself when I saw someone suggesting that the governor should be the one assigning various police roles to the public workers.
Well, what if the governor is corrupted? No, let the police be handled by a chief separately, by applications and/or server admins.

3 minutes ago, Notering said:

The governor should be like Jock Cranley from GTA. Expect this time in Identity. I wonder who's gonna do the job, *cough* @Kickapoo *cough*

Why would I wanna be in congress you noob

1 minute ago, Kickapoo said:

Why would I wanna be in congress you noob

Cuz you da noob, noob. Get noobed on, you noob.

But what if the Langston elected a low-key member and the congress consisted of the high heads of the Langston family... They'll have more power than ever :o

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Xentinel said:

But what if the Langston elected a low-key member and the congress consisted of the high heads of the Langston family... They'll have more power than ever :o

Dah, don't worry, voting will save us.

On 10/01/2016 at 6:27 PM, Xentinel said:

I must say, I do like the sound of this....

On 10/01/2016 at 6:29 PM, Notering said:

Dah, don't worry, voting will save us.

Defiantly Got my vote @KevinLangston. :)

Regards,

Red.

Edited by RedArr0w
  • Like 1

On 10/1/2016 at 2:24 AM, FrankUnderwood said:

I would like to become the House Majority Whip, I believe I can be do many great things for our nation. Remember a vote for Underwood is a Vote for America Works

I am the voice of hope, i will fight for the people until the end! 

Money will not trump my commitment to our society.

I will make jobs appealing with good paying wages believe  me.

Our justice system will be fair and not discriminate against minorities.

People that are ill and want to try different directions then pharmaceuticals drugs will be able to get Medical marijuana.

The wealth gap will not be as enormous as we have seen, i will make sure that big businesses pay their fair share of taxes!. 

Vote for hope vote for a strong society.

#Dino2016.

B0220000BN0000034731717170695RE0000AFA,vote-for-dino.jpg

B0220000WH0000008951818181543WI0000AFA,vote-for-hope.jpg

Edited by Dino-D
Grammatical error.

On 1/13/2016 at 5:01 AM, KevinLangston said:

Don't worry there will be no Langstons in the government, or police force. Just connections. 

Yes connections, i am ready to get some "deals" if we succeed in my campaign.

Just connections. Partnerships. Deals. 

I am the voice of hope, i will fight for the people until the end! 

Money will not trump my commitment to our society.

I will make jobs appealing with good paying wages believe  me.

Our justice system will be fair and not discriminate against minorities.

People that are ill and want to try different directions then pharmaceuticals drugs will be able to get Medical marijuana.

The wealth gap will not be as enormous as we have seen, i will make sure that big businesses pay their fair share of taxes!. 

Vote for hope vote for a strong society.

#Dino2016.

Edited by Dino-D
Mistake

There is only one thing I don't understand, players can run for president? I remember them talking about a Mayoral position but what would be the difference between the two?

3 minutes ago, ZombieShock said:

There is only one thing I don't understand, players can run for president? I remember them talking about a Mayoral position but what would be the difference between the two?

I think the difference would be that mayors set housing taxes and presidents can set tax on purchases overall. Maybe idk that's just my guess