Jakeimpregnator

iRoleplay Server Application

iRoleplay Server Application

Please delete all text in blue & Yellow and replace with your own content.
Please include all text in white with your own profiles.

All fields marked with a * are mandatory. Any applications that do not meet the requirements or word count will be ignored.

*Portrait      (Insert image here)   

636185514513105668-Screen-Shot-2016-12-2                   
This can be any profile image from your personal gallery or from the internet. I would suggest realistic images such as a real photo of yourself (if it fits your characters look), a video game character, a mugshot, or even a silhouette if you’d like your identity to remain anonymous.

Bio
*Name:
Nickname:
*Sex: Male / Female / Unknown
Place of birth:
*Accent: British – American – Jamaican – Scandinavian – Asian – etc…
Height:
*Build: Must select UP TO two - Skinny - Thin – Medium – Muscular – Large – Big boned – Fat – Very muscular – Clinically obese
Ethnicity: White British – Mixed ethnicity – Asian – Black / African / Caribbean – other

Social
*Sexuality:  Must select One: Straight / Bisexual / Homosexual / Asexual
*Relationship status: Single – Cohabiting – Married – Widowed – Seeing someone – Its complicated – Engaged
*Personality: Placid – Confident – Loud – Quiet – Shy – Mean – Outgoing – Career Driven – Nervous – Aware – Paranoid – Anxious – Materialistic – Lazy – Motivated – Crazy - Funny – etc…
*Career type: Shop worker – Manager – Stock broker – Builder – Fabricator – Plumber – Pole Dancer – Taxi driver – Bus driver – Paramedic – Armed Forces – etc…
*Interests and hobbies: Cycling – Drawing – Painting – Racing – Dogging – Bird watching – etc...

Assets (Feel free to include pictures)
*House:
No house – One room apartment – House – Family home – Mansion – etc…
*Vehicle: Ford Mondeo – Chevrolet Pickup – Classic Alfa Romeo – Hot Rod – Presidential Limousine – Trike – Motorbike – Bicycle – etc..
*Pets: Dog – Cat – Rats – Bird – Snake – Iguana – Mother in law – etc…
*Wealth: Broke – Poor – Struggling – Average wealth – Wealthy – Very Wealthy - Millionaire

Short Biography / background:
Must be 150 words maximum  - you can copy and paste text into this link to check word count: https://wordcounter.net/

1) Copy blank form below
2) Read the requirements
3) Fill out form and repost in this thread

Blank Form

Portrait

Bio
*Name:
Nickname:
*Sex: 
Place of birth:
*Accent: 
Height:
*Build: 
Ethnicity: 

Social
*Sexuality: 
*Relationship status: 
*Personality: 
*Career type: 
*Interests and hobbies: 

Assets 
*House:

*Vehicle: 
*Pets:
*Wealth: 

Portrait                        

58b25aebb790e_hat(2).jpg.de4c173bc4cc02a

Bio
Name: Jake
Nickname: The Lender
Sex: Male
Date of birth: 25/03/1987
Place of birth: London, UK
Accent: British / Posh
Height: 6ft 3"
Build: Thin
Ethnicity: White British

Social
Sexuality: Straight
Relationship status: Single
Personality: Shy, Anxious, Career Driven
Career type: Labour / workers Manager
Interests and hobbies: Pets and car restoration

Assets 
House: Family Home

Vehicle: Reliant Scimitar 1972 3.5L V6
Pets: Domestic Rats
Wealth: Struggling, but i have an idea...

My name is Jake the Lender...
I can offer any one of my men (for a price) for as long as you choose. 
You may use my men for anything you see fit, all i ask is that you treat them with the respect and dignity that a working man once deserved. 

50% of your payement will go to me - 
This helps keep my men warm, fed, clean and free from virus or infection. 
50% will go directly to the individual of your choice -
This will give them a headstart, a stepping stone, back into the world they once knew. 

Some return to me, some grow fond of there master. These are desperate times. 

If you require our services, respond below. Equally, if you need a place to call home, even for an unexpected pitstop. You know where to find us.... 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jakeimpregnator said:

Portrait                        

58b25aebb790e_hat(2).jpg.de4c173bc4cc02a

Bio
Name: Jake
Nickname: The Lender
Sex: Male
Date of birth: 25/03/1987
Place of birth: London, UK
Accent: British / Posh
Height: 6ft 3"
Build: Thin

Social
Sexuality: Straight
Relationship status: Single
Personality: Shy, Anxious, Career Driven
Career type: Labour / workers Manager
Interests and hobbies: Pets and car restoration

Assets 
House: Family Home

Vehicle: Reliant Scimitar 1972 3.5L V6
Pets: Domestic Rats
Wealth: Struggling, but i have an idea...

My name is Jake the Lender...
I can offer any one of my men (for a price) for as long as you choose. 
You may use my men for anything you see fit, all i ask is that you treat them with the respect and dignity that a working man once deserved. 

50% of your payement will go to me - 
This helps keep my men warm, fed, clean and free from virus or infection. 
50% will go directly to the individual of your choice -
This will give them a headstart, a stepping stone, back into the world they once knew. 

Some return to me, some grow fond of there master. These are desperate times. 

If you require our services, respond below. Equally, if you need a place to call home, even for an unexpected pitstop. You know where to find us.... 

This info is made up right? I mean you don't exactly say that it has to be real or even made up. "Bio" part mainly.

Also why did you post it in Immigration? This is the area for people to make a intro for the forum community.

@HairyGrenade Well I think this should be in the "General" area but you might think it belongs elsewhere

Edited by JamesLuck01

*Portrait
hungry_homeless_teen_jonathan_greenwald.
Bio
*Name: Isaac.
Nickname: 'Twitch'
*Sex:  Male
Date of birth: October 10th, 1998.
Place of birth: Hertfordshire, UK.
*Accent: British.
Height: 5'11
*Build: Average Build.

Social
*Sexuality: Straight.
*Relationship status: Single.
*Personality: Paranoid. Loyal. Quiet. Attentive. 
*Career type: Unknown. 
*Interests and hobbies: Engineering, Architecture. 

Assets 
*House: The Streets.

*Vehicle: Legs.
*Pets: German Shepherd.
*Wealth: Next to nothing.

** The following would be an extract from Isaac's journal **

"I'm not really sure what I'm doing anymore... 

I guess I should give some sort of explanation for what has happened, if you're reading this I'm either dead or long gone. I don't miss home. Only thing I miss from England is my mum, I know she's safe so-.. that's all that matters.

Shit has been difficult since the start, I grew up in a shitty area with a single mum. We could barely afford a meal each day and we were on the verge of being evicted. When I was thirteen my mum got a boyfriend, I hated his guts but he made my mum happy so I just had to live with it. I caught him cheating on my mum, I didn't want to tell her as I thought it would destroy her-.. so I decided to hold my tongue. As like most things in my family, that didn't last long. When I was seventeen her boyfriend came home late one night and my mother found out somehow, I was upstairs in my room when I heard shouting, I made my way to the stairs and hung my head around to listen in-.. then it happened. I watched as if in slow motion his hand raise up into the air, then forcefully back towards my mothers face. The rage that built up inside of me was indescribable. It happened in a blur, I blinked and he was on the floor, there was blood on my hands..

Some time passed, my mother's boyfriend didn't return, he didn't go to the police and I was clear of trouble. My mum seemed down but I'm glad that prick is out of her life. We were sat on the sofa eating food when she decided to tell me about my real dad-.. growing up she didn't even mention him once. I didn't know anything about him, only that I looked like him. She proceeded to explain that they broke up long before I was born. She knew she was pregnant but decided against telling him. I was somewhat taken back by it all-.. sitting in silence for a while she handed me a picture of him along with a page of her journal, reading: " ..- I don't know if I made the right choice in not telling him, but it seemed like the best thing to do at the time, last thing I heard from him is that he was going to live in ******-..." 

I kept what she gave me in my journal, I take it everywhere with me. As the following year continued my relationship with my mother deteriorated. We began to argue and had conflicting views and ideas. Eventually, I made the decision to leave home. A few days before leaving I looked at my journal. Looking at the extract I thought it's finally time I go find my real father. I gathered all the money I had been saving and bought a last minute plane ticket. I had barely any money and barely any possessions, but life at home was growing tedious and had little value to me."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So I guess that brings me to now. I still haven't found my dad I'm crashing any place I can and usually end up on the streets, don't think that means I've given up-.. I just hope he's still here... In lighter news I've found this little guy, I guess he doenst have a home so he's decided to tag along with me.. "german-shepherd-630678.jpg.136c1d312859c

Not signed in

Edited by PARK3R

@JamesLuck01 - yes completely made up. There are some facts from my real life, such as my height, my car and my pets. 

Feel free to move it where you see fit, I thought this is an ideal place for people to introduce a character? As well as become whitelsited for my server :)

*Portrait

IMG_2500.thumb.PNG.1ef296ca384e78f7d255b

Bio
*Name: Jason Harrison 
Nickname: Luna, Jay
*Sex: Male
Date of birth: 3/3/88
Place of birth: Edmond's Washington 
*Accent: American 
Height: 6'2
*Build: Medium, Muscular 
Ethnicity: Mexican/American

Social
*Sexuality: Straight 
*Relationship status: Widowed
*Personality: Confident, Outgoing 
*Career type: Biker, Mechanic 
*Interests and hobbies: Motorcycles, Cars, Guitars and any type of classic movies.

Assets 
*House: No house
*Vehicle: Indian Scout Sixty
*Pets: German Shepherd 
*Wealth: Average

'Journel Entry'

November 26th, 2015

My son, you may never read this but it gives me comfort in knowing that I've at least tried to show you what this life is like. The Sons of Liberty murdered your Uncle and your Mother. Both in front of me. Logan didn't seem to care and I know that nobody else would either. This is why I'm leaving far away from you so you'll never look at me as a role model. I'm leaving this journal for you because I want you to look at this and know this life was never meant for us. The drugs, guns and prostitution. It's my life, not yours. I hope you can understand what I'm doing for you is good. I love you Jake, take care.

• Like 1