DJRockXD

Hello from Israel :P

Hello. Dunno how many more people from my country are going to play this game, what whatever :). So who else is excited for Identity? I would really love to be a hunter lol. Have a pet hunting dog called Jerry. MHMHMHMHM IT SHALL BE GLORIOUS! 

Hello and Welcome to the identity community! I can't wait for the modules too, as the days count down!

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Please read the 2 FAQ's which are linked in my signature.

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

I mostly look forward to role-playing as someone who lives outside, driving around the map, surviving with what the wild gives you.

About the game, I've been thinking about a game like this for years now. Especially when the VR support will come, then I'll finally have a reason to buy and play VR :P 

My goals are as I said, to role play, but also to meet new people, friends... It's always good to expand the amount of people you know. Gives you a better view of the world, a wider one, gives you all sorts of opinions about certain subjects, and what is happening in different countries... Can't wait to show people my awesome shack and camps if that is implemented :) 

By the way, I've already read the FAQ, as well as the expanded version at the beginning :D 

Have a nice day man! Let's cross fingers this game and idea will actually work (Haha xD)

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, DJRockXD said:

By the way, I've already read the FAQ, as well as the expanded version at the beginning

Well that is great to hear. It is also a standard with whatI put in the replies to intro's because i don't want to assume that everyone reads them.

7 hours ago, DJRockXD said:

I mostly look forward to role-playing as someone who lives outside, driving around the map, surviving with what the wild gives you.

About the game, I've been thinking about a game like this for years now. Especially when the VR support will come, then I'll finally have a reason to buy and play VR :P 

My goals are as I said, to role play, but also to meet new people, friends... It's always good to expand the amount of people you know. Gives you a better view of the world, a wider one, gives you all sorts of opinions about certain subjects, and what is happening in different countries... Can't wait to show people my awesome shack and camps if that is implemented :) 

By the way, I've already read the FAQ, as well as the expanded version at the beginning :D 

Have a nice day man! Let's cross fingers this game and idea will actually work (Haha xD)

Please, I beg of you, can we be roommates, and we can live in a shack together. We shall be hunters!

17 hours ago, Gwiilo said:

Please, I beg of you, can we be roommates, and we can live in a shack together. We shall be hunters!

lol. Sorry, I would like to live in the woods alone for the beginning, then as I said, travel around the map. Since there is a camping van, then that even encouraged me more to travel xD. I'd like to meet you in game though. I love meeting new people from around the world through internet. Gives a better vision of the world :)

Edit: Just found out I wrote that I want to show my shack to people lol. Sorry I am not that good at focusing my thoughts when I write xD. To much hype

Edited by DJRockXD
  • Like 1

Just now, DJRockXD said:

lol. Sorry, I would like to live in the woods alone for the beginning, then as I said, travel around the map. Since there is a camping van, then that even encouraged me more to travel xD. I'd like to meet you in game though. I love meeting new people from around the world through internet. Gives a better vision of the world :)

Edit: Just found out I wrote that I want to show my shack to people lol. Sorry I am not that good at focusing my thoughts when I write xD. To much hype

No problem man, I did have other plans too :3. I wanted to either aim for living in an apartment, and have a city life, or live in the woods all alone, too :3