Sign in to follow this  
Aziz

LET THE ELECTIONS BEGIN!

People of Identity Why are you still waiting lets start the elections now i mean it now lets vote and wait till decemeber 2016 arrives and then we will choose.

1-Who would lile to be the governor of the official server in identity please right your name down. 

2-who would like to vote for someone please give his comment a like and it will be voted. 

Results Will be show in November 2016. start voting nowww

No need for elections now as the game is not up and there will be multi servers of official state and so on. Let us make sure it is "fair" from your perspective but I might Rig it or do some lobbylisting for a person.

12 hours ago, FlyingDuck said:

No need for elections now as the game is not up and there will be multi servers of official state and so on. Let us make sure it is "fair" from your perspective but I might Rig it or do some lobbylisting for a person.

nope elections will start

On 1/9/2016 at 2:59 PM, Dizzle said:

Man I posted this in the General discussions lol. @NutterButter, you're like in 3rd or 2nd ;P 

Uhm....

On 1/9/2016 at 7:28 PM, NutterButter said:

Looks like I win. 

Nuttabutta the govna!

Do you see how my name rhymes with govna?

I'm first, as dizzle the govninizzle, is 3rd Or 2nd ;P

Pew pew

shot down(;

On 1/8/2016 at 2:17 AM, Aziz said:

People of Identity Why are you still waiting lets start the elections now i mean it now lets vote and wait till decemeber 2016 arrives and then we will choose.

1-Who would lile to be the governor of the official server in identity please right your name down. 

2-who would like to vote for someone please give his comment a like and it will be voted. 

Results Will be show in November 2016. start voting nowww

There is multiple official servers. So there can't be elections here, just campaigning. The elections will be an in game event for each official server. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, A_Few_Asians said:

shotgun being the senator of controlled substances

The controlled substances need to be kept to a minimum with the amount of criminals, how will i make all my money ?

I am the voice of hope, i will fight for the people until the end! 

Money will not trump my commitment to our society.

I will make jobs appealing with good paying wages believe  me.

Our justice system will be fair and not discriminate against minorities.

People that are ill and want to try different directions then pharmaceuticals drugs will be able to get Medical marijuana.

The wealth gap will not be as enormous as we have seen, i will make sure that big businesses pay their fair share of taxes!. 

Vote for hope vote Dino.

#Dino2016.

B0220000BN0000034731717170695RE0000AFA,vote-for-dino.jpg

B0220000WH0000008951818181543WI0000AFA,vote-for-hope.jpg

• Like 1

On January 19, 2016 at 2:26 PM, Dino-D said:

I am the voice of hope, i will fight for the people until the end! 

Money will not trump my commitment to our society.

I will make jobs appealing with good paying wages believe  me.

Our justice system will be fair and not discriminate against minorities.

People that are ill and want to try different directions then pharmaceuticals drugs will be able to get Medical marijuana.

The wealth gap will not be as enormous as we have seen, i will make sure that big businesses pay their fair share of taxes!. 

Vote for hope vote Dino.

#Dino2016.

B0220000BN0000034731717170695RE0000AFA,vote-for-dino.jpg

B0220000WH0000008951818181543WI0000AFA,vote-for-hope.jpg

This man has promises he can not commit to he has no plans on how to get a future running only a couple fancy words with a small smile to make it look like his things are a sense of urgency. He speaks of wealth gaps being enormous but he dosent not speak how he will get this passed through congress,  charging the fat cats more money just presses on less spending for the rich to pay you for there jobs and promotes inequality. There should always be a flat percentage that everyone gets taxed on. He speaks of discrimination like its a thing of the past and when it is still living amongst us and acting like our judicial system is incompetent when it's been keeping are streets safe for so long, I believe that there will need to be changes involving are judicial system preventing discrimination but I don't think criticizing are judicial system is doing so. Vote for a future not the Past!

Let There Be Hope with your Vote for Jakob Nunes