Issac17

Consoles

I've always wanted a game like this and I would absolutely love to see this out on console. I would support this game all the way! Also it would make more money, which could go towards making new DLC.

32 minutes ago, Issac17 said:

I've always wanted a game like this and I would absolutely love to see this out on console. I would support this game all the way! Also it would make more money, which could go towards making new DLC.

No console release planned!!! Please search as it is the most answered question on the forum. It won't harm you taking 30 seconds to do that. The devs only said they will look into console porting. 

When this game releases you 100% must have it available on ALL platforms PS3, PS4, XBOX 360, XBOX 1, Windows, and Mac. TRUST ME YOU WILL GET 70% MORE SALES THAN IF YOU ONLY HAD IT AVAILABLE FOR WINDOWS.

Edited by ChrixYT
made a mistake

7 hours ago, ChrixYT said:

When this game releases you 100% must have it available on ALL platforms PS3, PS4, XBOX 360, XBOX 1, Windows, and Mac. TRUST ME YOU WILL GET 70% MORE SALES THAN IF YOU ONLY HAD IT AVAILABLE FOR WINDOWS.

Well, that won't happen. It will release for PC and shortly after for Mac and Linux. They will then look in to console porting with no promises that they will ever release for consoles.

On 25/02/2017 at 0:37 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

No console release planned!!! Please search as it is the most answered question on the forum. It won't harm you taking 30 seconds to do that. The devs only said they will look into console porting. 

There is planning on a port. 

2 hours ago, Jackabm said:

There is planning on a port. 

No, they said they will look into console porting but no promises... Where did you get that info?

ATTENTION DEVELOPMENT TEAM

Development team a very important thing that I always hate in game developers is that they hardly ever release games on Mac, I would love you so much and back you 100% if you can confirm that you WILL release this game on Mac, and Windows. Macs have pretty good specs and its a shame to put them to waist. Identity has so much potential to be one of the greatest games ever please, don't ruin it by being windows only.

#IDENTITYHASSOMUCHPOTENTIAL

PLEASE CONFIRM IF IT WILL BE RELEASED ON MAC BY REPLYING TO THIS COMMENT

I doubt consoles could handle something as big and complex as Identity. A lot of cutbacks would have to be done to attempt it. 

14 hours ago, ChrixYT said:

ATTENTION DEVELOPMENT TEAM

Development team a very important thing that I always hate in game developers is that they hardly ever release games on Mac, I would love you so much and back you 100% if you can confirm that you WILL release this game on Mac, and Windows. Macs have pretty good specs and its a shame to put them to waist. Identity has so much potential to be one of the greatest games ever please, don't ruin it by being windows only.

#IDENTITYHASSOMUCHPOTENTIAL

PLEASE CONFIRM IF IT WILL BE RELEASED ON MAC BY REPLYING TO THIS COMMENT

Hey, stop copy & pasting the same question when you have got your answer already and YES the Developers have already confirmed that it will be release on Mac and Linux shortly After Windows full game release

Like I stated before, even a port of the game may be a waste of time. Consoles limit a game, and remove content for the sake of DLC. 

Asylum probably won't want to diesect their game to appeal to Sony or Microsoft's contracting. Why release part of a game, that will be reduced in ability, to appeal to the console players? If they want the full game,  buy a PC and buy the game. Play the game how it is meant to be played.  

Hell they may not even port, which I think is a good idea. Instead they can focus on bettering the game even more. 

• Like 2