Makeshift

Hey everyone!! Makeshift Here :)

How's everyone doing on this fantastic friday?? My names Makeshift and I am really stoked about the upcoming modules and even more stoked to get to know all you guys.

I am 25yrs of age and a father of two toddler monsters!! I can't wait to be able to dive into this game and live out some potential scenarious i may not have access too in RL.

I recently founded The High Society to provide everyone with the finest organic cannabis in the market!!(if your interested in a couple dabs look us up under The Hideout tab)

Dev's you guys are awesome!!  All I've heard is how dedicated and excited you guys are to create this game and that made it all the easier to pledge the $100 for the Biker Passport! Keep up the amazing work and I look forward to more updates from you guys!! 

High-Society-Logo.jpg.912404b46d52ae93f6

• Like 2

Welcome Welcome. Nice to see some more mature players making there way onto here :)

Ill be sure to keep in touch with you about any business and if you need any help with anything just let me know

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to the identity community! Great and I can't wait for the modules too, as the days count down!

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Please read the 2 FAQ's which are linked in my signature.

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

• Like 1

On 2/25/2017 at 9:34 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

Hello and Welcome to the identity community! Great and I can't wait for the modules too, as the days count down!

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Please read the 2 FAQ's which are linked in my signature.

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

Honestly what I'm looking forward to most is the freedom to choose whichever path I want to pursue. There are plenty of rpg games out there that offer such aspects but none even come close in comparison to the magnitude that Identity will potentially offer.

My main goal is to establish a Cannabis Grow/Distribution Enterprise. Only the best and top quality goods will be sold from me to ensure client happiness and loyalty :)

I read over your FAQ's and I am more than appreciative of your quick access links to all that info!! Was defintely informative and answered alot of my questions. 

Makeshift, Proud CEO of The High Society

High-Society-Logo.jpg.aad256a6cbf0b977c1

• Like 1

On 2/24/2017 at 6:13 PM, Herzog said:

Welcome Welcome. Nice to see some more mature players making there way onto here :)

Ill be sure to keep in touch with you about any business and if you need any help with anything just let me know

I appreciate you keeping me in mind for future endeavors!

And I most definitely will if any questions do arise 

Makeshift, Proud CEO of The High Society

High-Society-Logo.jpg.285954fa206f6cf4fa

Edited by Makeshift

On 3/1/2017 at 0:14 PM, TonyOcculta said:

Welcome to Identity!

CEO | Invertus

Tony Occulta

Thank you sir!! 

I am very impressed with the level of quality you are pursuing, wixsite etc. Very professional and will definitely be going to you guys for all of my clothing needs!!

High-Society-Logo.jpg.003c98c27578f5e01c

Edited by Makeshift

Hey man! you hit me up in a post earlier about the east side syndicate, the guy who posted about it has not replied yet and this looks more professional, You said you needed a VP and im your guy when you decide let me know.

Edited by assassinwolf3568

21 hours ago, Makeshift said:

Thank you sir!! 

I am very impressed with the level of quality you are pursuing, wixsite etc. Very professional and will definitely be going to you guys for all of my clothing needs!!

High-Society-Logo.jpg.003c98c27578f5e01c

Hello Makeshift!

I appreciate your opinion on my clothing brand, and I hope that you'll be satisfied with our clothing.

CEO | Invertus

Tony Occulta

• Like 1

On 3/6/2017 at 7:24 PM, assassinwolf3568 said:

Anyone going to be active during the modules?

Most definitely!! Have you purchased a passport yet Assassin??

Hook me up with that good stuff in the future, lol. Nice to meet you I'm Santaclus/Andrew. Glad to see more people here!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Santaclus said:

Hook me up with that good stuff in the future, lol. Nice to meet you I'm Santaclus/Andrew. Glad to see more people here!

We would be more than happy to accomodate you with any of your cannabis needs ;)

On 3/8/2017 at 2:19 PM, Makeshift said:

We would be more than happy to accomodate you with any of your cannabis needs ;)

U have GSC and edibles?

CORRECTION: Will you have those products?

7 hours ago, Santaclus said:

U have GSC and edibles?

We will have them if there in the game.

On 3/10/2017 at 0:01 AM, Santaclus said:

U have GSC and edibles?

Absolutely, @Santaclus if the devs make it possible i would love to have every cannabis manufacturing option available. 

Ex; Dry Cannabis, Wax, Shatter, Edibles, Teas, botanical lotions

Also another plan I would like to put in place would be to have someone blow "house made glass". I'm sure there will be many users that may like to start a collection of pieces/bongs/bowls/rigs whatever they desire.

I figured if we are able to physically paint each individual line on a canvas we should be able to design and mold glass.(but then again this is just a hope of mine.)

Edited by Makeshift

On 3/9/2017 at 4:34 PM, Makeshift said:

Absolutely, @Santaclus if the devs make it possible i would love to have every cannabis manufacturing option available. 

Ex; Dry Cannabis, Wax, Shatter, Edibles, Teas, botanical lotions

Also another plan I would like to put in place would be to have someone blow "house made glass". I'm sure there will be many users that may like to start a collection of pieces/bongs/bowls/rigs whatever they desire.

I figured if we are able to physically paint each individual line on a canvas we should be able to design and mold glass.(but then again this is just a hope of mine.)

alright thanks.