The High Society 

High-Society-Logo.jpg.0576a1494fb0bc29c4

If anyone is interested in starting a Cannabis grow operation feel free to message my (Operations Manager)TRIIZ he handles all incoming applications and will submit them to the CEO for finalization. This is currently a rough copy so changes will be made as more updates come out.

Goals-
To start a network of marijuana production and distribution for the purpose of making some cash and building a reputation of a trustworthy business you can rely on.

This after all, is not a "gang" but more of a enterprise, we do not classify our customers no matter of what career they've chosen(unless their cops).

We distribute our products to all parts of the island, whether you be in a populated city or hidden in a dense forest. Our products will reach you and will satisfy your needs.

I also hope to expand my network to include a money laundering operation to keep the heat off our organization(unless the sale and manufacture of Cannabis becomes legal, but we'll cross that bridge when it presents itself.)

Recruitment-
Prospective members must chip-in monthly for the Organizations equipment and potential upgrades and/or any legal trouble members may have.

Provide information on other Cannabis grow operations in your local areas. Once the beta goes online I will layout our territory given pre-discussing with other Clubs/Organizations so we don't step on any toes. 

Members may not have a criminal record when they join.  If a member does get themselves in trouble with the law, The leader will back the member with financial support and retribution is necessary.

Method-
Hopefully warehouse space or farm land will be available to buy, If not you'll have to use a network of apartments for production. Transfer that production to a central location for inventory then distribute. A network of apartments I am willing to help you develop.

*I should say the town square module will be the testing ground for network production through apartments. Warehouses may come later on but for major production as of right now, a network will need to be established.

Members-
Currently, we have no members, but as The High Society is a newly formed business, it is not surprising. Nevertheless, with future endeavors, our list will hopefully grow to safely provide you the finest products in the quickest time possible.

Prohibited Actions-
1-Providing information to other business and/or individuals
2-Snitch to the authorities on the whereabouts of the cannabis farms 
3-Stealing cannabis to your own use

Structure
CEO: Makeshift
VP: ASSASSINWOLF3568 
Marketing Manager: DAHZXRD
Operations manager: TRIIZ
Distributors: Open (3)
Growers: Open (Unlimited Amount)
Dealers: Open (Unlimited Amount)

Application:

Future RP Name:

What Position are you applying for?:

Steam Profile and Identity Profile link:

Forums Rank/Identity pre-order package(founder, citizen, cabbie etc?:

Will you be in attendance for modules?:

Do you understand the requirements for admission into this Organization?:

Why should we accept you?:

What is your current reputation in-game and/or forums (1-10, 1=not so good, 10=fantastic!):

13402757_805808596216379_549620676_n.jpg

Edited by Makeshift
Color edits/logos :)
  • Like 6

Just wanted to add this, If you are interested in joining The High Society and have questions on how things will operate please do not hesitate to send me a PM! Obviously I will not be able to exactly explain how it will work since the game hasnt been released but I will definitely try my best!
  • Like 1

On 2/24/2017 at 9:57 PM, Mikeybeast9 said:

Looks nice! We might even be able to do business in the future

Hello Mikey, I appreciate your optimism as we are trying to be as professional as possible with the available means. 

I would like to personally extend to you an invite to join us in our endeavor! 

I know that you were looking more to start a group of your own but I sincerely believe you would be an asset to our organization.

Please PM me with any questions or comments in regards to our Cannabis Enterprise. 

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Edited by Makeshift
  • Like 1

I would love to set up some lounges and a dispensary or two in hopes that Cannabis will be legalized. But if not then ultimately we can always establish some kind of underground lounge/club where cannabis use would be easily accessible!

That is an awesome idea though I appreciate your imput!! xD

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Makeshift said:

I would love to set up some lounges and a dispensary or two in hopes that Cannabis will be legalized. But if not then ultimately we can always establish some kind of underground lounge/club where cannabis use would be easily accessible!

That is an awesome idea though I appreciate your imput!! xD

I'm up for anything like that bro sounds good

8 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

I'm up for anything like that bro sounds good

It would be dope if we could have it be invite only or some kind of secret warehouse spot that you need a password for in order to get in. xD

14 minutes ago, Makeshift said:

It would be dope if we could have it be invite only or some kind of secret warehouse spot that you need a password for in order to get in. xD

Well I'm sure we can sort something out, there's a whole load of opportunities we could take up but unfortunately we cannot really predict what game mechanics will and won't be included for this sort of thing. It might have to be down to the modding community to provide smoking lounges/dispensaries and/or invite only areas but we shall see!

• Like 1

@Bravoo3x

We are always on the look out for potential members to add to our organization. 

Send me a pm and we can discuss the details of what is required of the position.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Makeshift

@Triiz

Application:

Future RP Name: James edge 

What Position are you applying for?: Dealer 

Steam Profile and Identity Profile link: http://www.identityrpg.com/community/profile/15147-jmedge/         http://steamcommunity.com/id/jm-edge/

Forums Rank/Identity pre-order package(founder, citizen, cabbie etc?: I am 15 and have the founder pack 

Will you be in attendance for modules?: Hell yes 

Do you understand the requirements for admission into this Organization?: yes

Why should we accept you?: you should accept me because I have a lot of experience with RP games. For example I play arma RP servers and currently have 1.2k hours. I am also very good at taking orders. And I am a funny guy that will make  u all laugh I guess. i also am very good at RP 

What is your current reputation in-game and/or forums (1-10, 1=not so good, 10=fantastic!): had no rep I don’t think. xD 

Edited by jmedge