5 minutes ago, darkcyborg310 said:

that wound be good but less effective as its legal to get drunk

Yes but alcohol is still addictive and it still costs money. It should have some effects, apart from wobbly walking.

3 minutes ago, Vix said:

Yes but alcohol is still addictive and it still costs money. It should have some effects, apart from wobbly walking.

i mean as in less effective then weed maybe up to 50% less fall damage in till you get addicted

2 minutes ago, darkcyborg310 said:

i mean as in less effective then weed maybe up to 50% less fall damage in till you get addicted

If that's how weed works in real life. Can't really compare the stength of 2 from my own experience.

7 minutes ago, Vix said:

If that's how weed works in real life. Can't really compare the stength of 2 from my own experience.

well in rl to me anyway me getting drunk makes me have better reflex like in cod sober i get 5 kills and 20 death but then im drunk i get like the other way round weed in rl don't have a effect really just get more hunger and need sleep

Edited by darkcyborg310

Drugs are bad and "illegal" anyone caught doing or producing them will be arrested, and let me remind you driving under the influence of the so called drug will give you more time. Drinking while driving will also not be tolerated. Please be safe and think about the safety of the people around you, thank you " the identity police". :D

@FrozenCarpet Dependant on the Governor, drugs can be legal and if you become an officer you would be enforcing State laws not your own. Good luck in your pursuit to become an Identity officer!

Edited by Sicario

9 minutes ago, Sicario said:

@FrozenCarpet Dependant on the Governor, drugs can be legal and if you become an officer you would be enforcing State laws not your own. Good luck in your pursuit to become an Identity officer!

I'll enforce the law and keep my personal opinions to myself but I would not vote for you sir, doing hard drugs is bad for your health and driving under the influence of them will always be a crime even if they are legal.-_-

Edited by FrozenCarpet

4 minutes ago, FrozenCarpet said:

I will not vote for you sir

Who said I was running for Governor? If I were, I'd make sure the Police Chief not hire rogue individuals like you. Good luck in your pursuit to become an Identity officer!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sicario said:

Who said I was running for Governor? If I were, I'd make sure the Police Chief not hire rogue individuals like you. Good luck in your pursuit to become an Identity officer!

Rouge? lol I'm sure they will be illegal as default before anyone decides to become governor in the first place therefore I would be enforcing the laws and yes I will follow the laws even if they change I'm not going to let my personal opinions get in the way of doing my job. Thank you for you concern though and goodluck to what ever you plan on doing. :D