So I know that there will be drugs, but really, what kind of imparments(advantages and disadvantages) do you want to see associated with whatever drug.

I feel that your characters overall reaction time should be impared by a second when you smoke weed, and that your world brightens to a noticeable degree- along with a increased appetite. 

Any add ons or ideas for the other drugs?

I'd like to hope when smoking weed your vision starts to bounce back and forth and the colour goes alot brighter and such, and you sway when you walk. Certain activities could be affected as well, such as minigames eg. the shooting range, where there would be a seperate scoreboard where one side is people not on drugs and the other is people under the influence of drugs.

P.S Smellovision would add alot more depth into sniffing that dankness on the scum when you walk past as a police officer

5 minutes ago, A_Few_Asians said:

Ice should make you like 3% faster

I think if someone slips an ice cube in your underwear you should get a 300% speed boost lasting until the cube melts.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Vix said:

I think if someone slips an ice cube in your underwear you should get a 300% speed boost lasting until the cube melts.

which would stack with the 3% speed boost the meth gives you

• Like 1

What about overdosing, you can't be expected to smoke 5g of shard without having some side affects.....

51 minutes ago, Vix said:

hot, or should I say cold?  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Like 1

If you're an alcoholic for a long time and you're at home a cut scene starts where you're arguing with your signifcant other, and then it cuts to divorce papers, and then cuts to a kid crying, and then cuts to you in a stained wife beater watching static shift on the TV as you slowly cry into your beer bottle.

4 minutes ago, Xentinel said:

If you're an alcoholic for a long time and you're at home a cut scene starts where you're arguing with your signifcant other, and then it cuts to divorce papers, and then cuts to a kid crying, and then cuts to you in a stained wife beater watching static shift on the TV as you slowly cry into your beer bottle.

It's multiplayer, not single player.

2 hours ago, ollieow said:

What about overdosing, you can't be expected to smoke 5g of shard without having some side affects.....

Yeh dude it better make your heart explode outa your chest or i want my money back :P

I think it would be a good idea if you could tell if a player has taken drugs. Their pupils could get bigger and they could start grinding their teeth or have needle marks on their arm.

Any other way besides being caught in the act, so the police would know if they're high and what they're high on.

Edited by Exist
  • Like 2

how about chat effects like if you're high your sentences get more like "hhello, whhat's uhp?" with a h behind every first h and after a u? because doing the same like bethesda in fallout 4 would be terrible

On our altis life servers, using drugs will make your screen go blurry etc, also they give an effect. weed works like painkillers(but your food lvl drops faster), cocaine makes you run faster, so maybe drugs will work kind of like that her also

On 1/10/2016 at 7:01 PM, Kickapoo said:

I'd like to hope when smoking weed your vision starts to bounce back and forth and the colour goes alot brighter and such, and you sway when you walk.

That's.. Not how weed works man.

3 hours ago, Atmosphere said:

That's.. Not how weed works man.

Yes I am aware but are you telling me nobody has exaggerated the effects of weed in a game or movie before?

2 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

Yes I am aware but are you telling me nobody has exaggerated the effects of weed in a game or movie before?

Yes but have you also noticed that weed is never worth doing in other games because they exaggerated it like that?

Weed should be realistic, as is everything else in the game. Why exaggerate it?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Atmosphere said:

Yes but have you also noticed that weed is never worth doing in other games because they exaggerated it like that?

Weed should be realistic, as is everything else in the game. Why exaggerate it?

Now you mention it I totally agree with you, this game should be realistic on as many fronts as possible.

• Like 1

Weed really just makes you drowsy and hungry, not sure about any advantages of that. Of course you think things a bit differently but its not like that can be added to the game.

See the thing is, Drugs need to have serious positive benefits otherwise people will never use them and they'll be worthless.

Like cocaine needs to make you be able to tank and extra 3-5 bullets

Meth needs to make you run at least 50% faster

IDK what you could do with depressants.

Edited by uncannierlink

I personally only hope that Shrooms will make you hallucinate, and weed doesn't really need any benefits imo, mainly just fun to do in front of the cops and hope that they'll join you, or just to straight up piss them off.

Weed: 5 grams reduced fall damage by 25%. 10 grams reduced fall damage by 50% change of addiction by 25%. 15 grams reduced fall damage to 75% addiction to 50%. 20 grams reduced fall damage to 100% addiction 75%. 25 grams 100% addiction no change in fall damage. if addicted 150% increase to fall damage

Cocaine: 5 grams 1 extra bullet sponge. 10 grams 2 bullet sponge 25% change of addiction. 15 grams 3 bullets sponge 50% change of addiction. 20 grams 4 bullets sponge 75% change of addiction. 25 grams 100% addiction no change of bullet sponge. if addicted -2 bullet sponge

LSD: 5 grams 25% faster aiming. 10 grams 50% faster aiming 25% change of addiction. 15 grams 75% aim faster 50% change of addiction. 20 grams 100% faster aiming 75% chance or addiction. 25 grams 100% change of addiction of addicted 75% slower aim speed

Speed: 5 grams 25% running speed. 10 grams 50% running speed 25% change of addiction. 15 grams 75% running speed 50% change of addiction. 20 grams 100% running speed 75% chance or addiction. 25 grams 100% change of addiction of addicted 50% slower running speed

magic mushrooms: 5 grams 25% jump height. 10 grams 50% jump height 25% change of addiction. 15 grams 75% jump height 50% change of addiction. 20 grams 100% jump height 75% chance or addiction. 25 grams 100% change of addiction of addicted 25% less jump height

ok name some drugs and i put them in this and modify it 

It'd be cool if getting drunk also made you receive less fall damage, since it also works like this in rl. :D

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Vix said:

It'd be cool if getting drunk also made you receive less fall damage, since it also works like this in rl. :D

that wound be good but less effective as its legal to get drunk