lukemac

Crack Heist Team

Hi I'm a guy that needs money to fund a little business of mine and I'm looking for a crack heist team to hire so far I've got an expert hacker and lockpicker all I need now is:

-A demolitions expert

-A sniper

-A badass

-A guy that doesn't cooperate

-An escape driver.

Lemme get dat Badass Spot, I got the perfect setup already, A pair of aviators that ill wear(even at night) a trench coat, a fedora, and last but not least a pair of Desert Eagles that I dual wield.

Tell me what you think fam.

Edited by assassinwolf3568

there are no snipers there is only a hunting rifle with a 2x scope.  The devs said the absolute max they would go would be 4x

• Like 2

On 2/23/2017 at 6:50 AM, lukemac said:

Hi I'm a guy that needs money to fund a little business of mine and I'm looking for a crack heist team to hire so far I've got an expert hacker and lockpicker all I need now is:

-A demolitions expert

-A sniper

-A badass

-A guy that doesn't cooperate

-An escape driver.

I know a guy to be an escape driver. I'll be in touch

I can be an escape driver here is my Resume. I like speed. I am an ex Formula 1 racer, I got into the life of crime after I had a huge accident. I had to pay all the hospital fees which caused me to go broke. Everyone I thought were my friends left me, my Crew, and my Manager. About a year later I had just got out of the bank after depositing some money I got from working at the mechanic shop I had worked at. I was walking back from the car, I sat in the car texting my manager while some guys who stuck up the bank had hopped in my car and said to drive to a certain location. They saw how I drove and took me in and that’s how I became a getaway driver. About 10 heists later I had retired, as I had enough money to lay low. But they had me do one more job with them. That job they didn’t make it out the bank. So I drove away. Someone had snitched so I was forced out Italy and moved to Identity. But it’s been 3 years since that incident. I’m looking for a crew to join to make some extra money I can do any job from delivering drugs to becoming a getaway driver again or anything you guys would like me to do. Thank for reading my “Resume”.