36 minutes ago, AUSTV said:

THOMAS HETCH IDENTITY GOVERNOR EXPOSED!!!!!! 

What are your thoughts on Gene Smith?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Alpha said:

I thought he retired?

He dropped out. Not sure if he'll come back though. I'm just curious what he thinks of him if he has all this to say about Thomas.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Arky said:

He dropped out. Not sure if he'll come back though. I'm just curious what he thinks of him if he has all this to say about Thomas.

Why don't you pm about this.

4 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Why don't you pm about this.

Because I already asked in this topic

6 minutes ago, Arky said:

Because I already asked in this topic

My apologies of course then Sir.

7 minutes ago, AUSTV said:

We should directly send him a link of the smear

Do you personally not like him?

4 hours ago, Arky said:

Do you personally not like him?

It's just roleplay fun bro no harm no foul

• Like 1

@ThomasHetch , no matter what we are to believe you must say something! As one that is now questionable, I believe you should approach this boldly, verses letting it sit, giving it little to no care! Answers...?

• Like 2

Thank you for that @LuciousTimes and this is my statement to the people who are calling me a tyrant.

If you think I am a tyrant and you are just making up propaganda that says I am Hitler then I would like to see your views on running the Island and you could use those in your own campaign for governor because it seems you spend a lot of time posting and making videos about me then doing something about me and that is how the real word works boys and girls you don't just say stuff you do stuff. So if you want to stomp my campaign of what you call a tyrant and what I call a statesman the listen up do just say it,  "Just Do It" - Nike  

All due respect,

Thomas Hetch

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ThomasHetch said:

Thank you for that @LuciousTimes and this is my statement to the people who are calling me a tyrant.

If you think I am a tyrant and you are just making up propaganda that says I am Hitler then I would like to see your views on running the Island and you could use those in your own campaign for governor because it seems you spend a lot of time posting and making videos about me then doing something about me and that is how the real word works boys and girls you don't just say stuff you do stuff. So if you want to stomp my campaign of what you call a tyrant and what I call a statesman the listen up do just say it,  "Just Do It" - Nike  

All due respect,

Thomas Hetch

Well said! That was worth respect!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Qlight123 said:

Where's the evidence?

It's disappointing to see this float back to the surface during such a peaceful political time! Hetch doesn't deserve this!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LuciousTimes said:

It's disappointing to see this float back to the surface during such a peaceful political time! Hetch doesn't deserve this!

Hetch's intentions are simply not of the people, based upon his proposed policies and background as the head of a security firm. Mark my words - if Thomas Hetch is voted into office, all freedoms and democracy will be replaced with tyranny and fascism.

Thomas Hetch, for Tyranny

8 hours ago, Kyleson said:

Hetch's intentions are simply not of the people, based upon his proposed policies and background as the head of a security firm. Mark my words - if Thomas Hetch is voted into office, all freedoms and democracy will be replaced with tyranny and fascism.

Thomas Hetch, for Tyranny

No matter a man's past, there are different ways to show you do not support them! I'm not supporting him of course, especially with my own campaign in flourish! I just don't want another breakout of name calling slander into the forums! I'm sure you get what I'm saying!

• Like 2