Aziz

Human Trafficking

Player trafficking and kidnapping players and sell them to big boss business men. good money,dirty work

On 2016-1-7 at 5:56 AM, Aziz said:

Player trafficking and kidnapping players and sell them to big boss business men. good money,dirty work

For what purpose?

Can't have sex. Human slaves are useless.

Only thing I see here is me taking a tied up dude to the train tracks and watching the movie.

On 2016-1-7 at 5:56 AM, Aziz said:

You're putting everyone in jail because you killed all the cops D: and now your the force- but you just wanna lock everyone up and leave em there.

Gosh, wheres Spider-Man when you need him the most..

i know there wont be sex and rape. but if you kidnapp many players all of there money and belongs will belong to the kidnapper.

On 2016-1-7 at 5:58 AM, NutterButter said:

For what purpose?

For money wealth and just corruption. 

1 minute ago, Aziz said:

i know there wont be sex and rape. but if you kidnapp many players all of there money and belongs will belong to the kidnapper.

This guy^^

*daily reminder*

Don't let Aziz near you, as he will zip tie you-take your stuff and book it(id book it faster tho)

1 minute ago, NutterButter said:

This guy^^

*daily reminder*

Don't let Aziz near you, as he will zip tie you-take your stuff and book it(id book it faster tho)

even if there wasnt any human trafficking. there would be kidnapping so there arent any difference 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aziz said:

For money wealth and just corruption. 

Okay, yeah, there's that to.

I'm gonna be driving around, see you running from a bear, me come and ram that bear and then You're gonna beat me up for my stuff, aren't you?Thatd be just my luck...

I'm gonna be driving around, see you running from a bear, me come and ram that bear and then You're gonna beat me up for my stuff, aren't you?Thatd be just my luck...

im not running from a bear cause im the Law son, im gonna shoot anything that approach me 

On 2016-1-7 at 6:04 AM, Aziz said:

even if there wasnt any human trafficking. there would be kidnapping so there arent any difference 

The only human trafficking I can envision in this game is me driving zip tied people to the train tracks, and them being trafficked by a train and then trafficked by a paramedic all the way back.

On 2016-1-7 at 6:07 AM, Aziz said:

im not running from a bear cause im the Law son, im gonna shoot anything that approach me 

You won't be law enforcement first thing though, you'll be a civilian.. With no gun, and a bear chasing you 

On 2016-1-7 at 6:07 AM, Aziz said:

What if it's just a kitten or puppy? Animal abuse.

You won't be law enforcement first thing though, you'll be a civilian.. With no gun, and a bear chasing you 

oh so first i will be a civilian. IM RUNNING TO THE LAW STATION GET MY GEAR THEN GOING TO GET YOU AND THROW YOU TO THE BEAR.

On 2016-1-7 at 6:10 AM, Aziz said:

oh so first i will be a civilian. IM RUNNING TO THE LAW STATION GET MY GEAR THEN GOING TO GET YOU AND THROW YOU TO THE BEAR.

That's not very lawful....

Unauthorized use of handcuffs.

And somehow that's animal abuse again, feeding a wild animal(clean of toxins) a human, is like giving your dog chocolate a chocolate bar.

Poisonous, we eat chemicals and other kinds of things that most animals barely want to smell- let alone eat.

Birth controls, vaccines, medicines, and all that sugar... Ugh.. 

We are diabitus for the majority of animals, you can't feed me to the beat, animal crulty.

(i got your back yogi and bo oboo!)

10 hours ago, Aziz said:

It's going to be fun killing you... 

SOURCES:

Kidnap 1

Kidnap 2

Kidnap 3

Restrain

Hostage 1

Hostage 2

I'm actually very excited for kidnapping features and I can see it being very useful! Say you're running for goverment and you want to get rid of your opponent. Instead of sending a Hitman after him who'd just kill him and he'd respawn few minutes later, you can hire a Kidnapper who could make the other candidate disappear for days! You could kidnap a rich man or woman and ask their spouse for money in order to give them back alive, or you'd keep them in your hideout for who knows how long! You could kidnap a leader of a criminal group or a person close to them to disorgonize the group, or kidnap any member and interrogate them.

Kidnapping seems way more fun than simply killing people! ^u^

Oh, and if you role play being a bad guy you could kidnap people to make them work for you! :D

Edited by Vix

22 minutes ago, KittyDeKarebu said:

It's going to be fun killing you... 

thats why im going to kill u cause i got weapons before you il throw u and humilate you infront of everybody :D

2 minutes ago, Aziz said:

thats why im going to kill u cause i got weapons before you il throw u and humilate you infront of everybody :D

giphy.gif

oh hey look it's aziz- ^

2 minutes ago, KittyDeKarebu said:

giphy.gif

oh hey look it's aziz- ^

im white and im going to get u 

Kidnapping could be useful. For example I know Aziz is going to be a cop.. So I'll just grab some people and kidnap him. Torture him. Then I have two ways to proceed with this

1. Ask for ransom from the police department

2. Intimidate him into being an inside man for me in the police department.

Soo, money or information. :3 

On 1/8/2016 at 1:05 AM, NutterButter said:

Um... I think that your vehicle would be hurt far more than the now pissed off bear haha

13 hours ago, RogueRenegade said:

Um... I think that your vehicle would be hurt far more than the now pissed off bear haha

This is one of those things where you're driving along the hwy from work to home- and you see a dude mobbing from a bear. 

My quick reaction enables me to turn off road and throw and car into a bear- at 60mph. granted I'll be fucked up, our police friend will continue being a survivor.

bear fought the law, and the law won!

Lololol

Unless bears can take a 3,000 pound vehicle slamming then, and then into a tree at 60 miles a hour, I think we are gooooood.

22 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

This is one of those things where you're driving along the hwy from work to home- and you see a dude mobbing from a bear. 

My quick reaction enables me to turn off road and throw and car into a bear- at 60mph. granted I'll be fucked up, our police friend will continue being a survivor.

bear fought the law, and the law won!

Lololol

Unless bears can take a 3,000 pound vehicle slamming then, and then into a tree at 60 miles a hour, I think we are gooooood.

well if i'm there I can assist, i'll have my truck and a shotgun. so I can finish him off and give you a ride home. 

4 minutes ago, KittyDeKarebu said:

well if i'm there I can assist, i'll have my truck and a shotgun. so I can finish him off and give you a ride home. 

Good luck obtaining a shot gun, but you can surly ride me home :D

5 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

Good luck obtaining a shot gun, but you can surly ride me home :D

doubt it will be that hard to get a shotgun, I need it for self-defence.

3 minutes ago, KittyDeKarebu said:

doubt it will be that hard to get a shotgun, I need it for self-defence.

Ask vix about shotties 

Unless your a cop who receives a pump action or sometin, you don't get nm more dan a peestole..

3 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

Ask vix about shotties 

Unless your a cop who receives a pump action or sometin, you don't get nm more dan a peestole..

I'd be fine with a pistol, something like an m1911 would be nice.

• Like 1