Sign in to follow this  
Jackabm

Complaining about people not using the seach tool before creating a new sub-forum

They are not going to lean. So do us a favor and stop spam creating new forum posts to tell them to stop. You are apart of the problem.

• Like 3

next you wanna tell us that children don't have to go to school and that it's senseless because noone wants to go there, am i right or am i right?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jackabm said:

They are not going to lean. So do us a favor and stop spam creating new forum posts to tell them to stop. You are apart of the problem.

This is as bad as the other guy, why is this a separate post?

Even if this thread may or may not be considered as bad as the other, OP has a point.

There is fact behind it:

Newbies don't read before posting and they don't use the search bar.

You can't teach those who have not yet discovered the forum, so obviously this will keep happening.

Maybe it's about time to make some self assessment. Maybe it's not newbies fault. Maybe the instructions are not clear enough, maybe the search bar is not that visible for a first timer.

I think I'm going to suggest something in the appropriate forum.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Phiedrus said:

Maybe the instructions are not clear enough, maybe the search bar is not that visible for a first timer.

I think I read somewhere that the devs are going to do a makeover of the forums, so maybe they will address the issues regarding the search bar when they make some changes! Or perhaps, after a new player makes an account on the forum, it alerts them and tells them to "Use the search bar before posting", so they're aware that there is a search bar! ^.^

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Hatoful said:

I think I read somewhere that the devs are going to do a makeover of the forums, so maybe they will address the issues regarding the search bar when they make some changes! Or perhaps, after a new player makes an account on the forum, it alerts them and tells them to "Use the search bar before posting", so they're aware that there is a search bar! ^.^

Exactly! 

Glad to hear the forum is having a makeover. You nailed the needs on this regard, in my opinion.

• Like 3

On 23/02/2017 at 6:49 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

This is as bad as the other guy, why is this a separate post?

Haha. Lol. 

On 23/02/2017 at 6:25 PM, Phiedrus said:

Even if this thread may or may not be considered as bad as the other, OP has a point.

There is fact behind it:

Newbies don't read before posting and they don't use the search bar.

You can't teach those who have not yet discovered the forum, so obviously this will keep happening.

Maybe it's about time to make some self assessment. Maybe it's not newbies fault. Maybe the instructions are not clear enough, maybe the search bar is not that visible for a first timer.

I think I'm going to suggest something in the appropriate forum.

You'e pretty much got that spot on there!

• Like 2