DoctorFosterGloster

Which Cars/ Vehicles Would you like to see?

6 minutes ago, chaosninja7 said:

06613ace36159f7ba679f19f402b398a.jpg

1970 Ford F150 Regular Cab

And Question about trucks, 

Q: I know trunk space is confirmed, but if you have a truck with a bed will the trunk stuff be visible and/or be able to literally drop items in the bed and drive without them flopping out?

• Like 1

Also this for my Job in Horizon Fleet™, a fishing boat similar to this with working nets and pots and....stuff?

trawler_amanda_c.jpg

On 1/11/2016 at 6:22 PM, ollieow said:

Can you put R34 in please ? Just look at the elegant beast!  :)5996769411_ba9534081b_o.thumb.jpg.4397d2

And this is why the car is great1999_Nissan_Skyline_GT-R_R34&ved=0ahUKEw

• Like 1

Im Different, yea im different

my 400hp 854R & 300hp S70T5M13333003_10154175990789763_5683491684731?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3

someone put the 242 which im in love with.

somone else posted 850t, byt the R is a much better choice

Edited by DadOfMad
improvements

I want to see:

1200px-Wizard_World_Anaheim_2011_-_Herbi

and NOT a super beetle but an og pre 1969

71553afea3f7a4590462bd2f42d847ad.jpg

Subaru rally cars, like this legacy or a 22b

1200px-Tom_Sykes_Kawasaki_Ninja_ZX-10R_S

Sports bikes

On 15.01.2016 at 9:19 PM, Prof-Kamikaze said:

A Lamborghini aventador like this one: 6857.jpg

I didn't expect the Lambo would appear on the half of the 2nd page... by the way I'd wish it'd appear in the game or at least it's parody. And if you can add Bugatti (or it's parody) then please do! :D

• Like 1

So this thread has allot of what cars we want is there a thread to racing and car related stuff that we want? or can we start that in this one?

I would like to see Harley's and bikes like this, for role playing motorcycle clubs. Which would be a type of gang you could join, if it isn't already thought of. Also customizable mufflers for louder sound.

Edited by Sico1134

also engine swaps would be cool. have milage on a car, and have to go get it fixed or just completely swap the engine. gas stations, gas cans for when you run out of gas. registration of vehicles, just for the police to make sure it isnt stolen. 

I really hope there are a few jdm based cars in game. Rx7, Civic, silvia. A few others but I understand licensing is a huge factor and names ect will have to somehow be different to a minor degree.

• Like 1

I really hope there are a few jdm based cars in game. Rx7, Civic, silvia. A few others but I understand licensing is a huge factor and names ect will have to somehow be different to a minor degree.

• Like 1

I'm not that familiar with car models, but I've got some european styled vehicles, I would look forward to see ingame, which is:

Audi A8 ↓

• 2013_audi_a8_sedan_30t-quattro_fq_oem_1_
  • 2017 Mercedes C-Class Sedan ↓ 

c-class-saloon-w205_705x325_ReNaTe.jpg#_

2017 Mercedes V-Class ↓

Both this V-Class and the C-Class above can for example be used for taxi companies, or just for simple civilians. 

v-class_705x325_ReNaTe.jpg#_int_passenge

Rolls Royce Phantom ↓

This beauty, is my dream car. I have to get this car before I leave this world. That's a goal I have set for myself. ^_^

rolls-royce-phantom-62.jpg

Mercedes Benz Citaro Bus ↓

(More Mercedes... They just make great vehicles for all kinds of purposes)

This thing is recognized a lot around the european countries, and is also one of the worlds most economic buses.

Q4bVFoz.jpg

That was my wishes. I'm looking forward to see more suggestions from you guys ^_^

Edited by MikaFromDenmark
  • Like 1

I would love to see the legendary Honda Civic 1997 Hatchback get added to the game

Bilderesultat for dark red honda civic 1997

I'd like to see the car I bought with my Speed Demon pledge. It just says "sports car". Well that can be many cars.
Might be just me, but I believe most people like to see the rewards what they pledge for. :) It could actually help you sell your game.

A Fox body or the like would be amazing, its not in enough games. A name for the car in game could be "The Pony" or just "Pony" to avoid copyright.

44285e3a0e421231cc9c5e82f80b9057-e144399

• Like 2