DoctorFosterGloster

Which Cars/ Vehicles Would you like to see?

I'd definitely like to see EMS rapid response vehicles, I know they are very common in the UK and Europe but haven't seen many American examples. I did hear that they aren't having unmarked police cars so that they can easily be distinguished for the benefit of everyone else but in the UK there are Doctors, Nurses and Paramedics that volunteer to respond when not at work and they have unmarked cars - for me that would be the best vehicles to be modelled but then I'm incredibly biased xDxD

2013trialbike9o2jnlt106.jpg A trail

ziesel51npeilvg3u.jpgits called ´Ziesel` please add this!!!

monstertruckiewl2hzp8um.jpgsimple monstertruck

ripsawarmytesv04u5b7f21.pngthe ripsaw

5ddcf8ffc14ffebb9ifcse76d.jpgvw Beetle

i1mr8begnrjwkcc1n0ctmslfq.jpgBugatti

mansorysportst3pzgv074x.jpgRange rover mansorykinkbikeswhipvfr2uodsiy.jpga simple BMXroadster25ag40q975sy1.jpgA Tesla ---> a electric carslamvanbyhemi67ye31xusm.jpga lowrider like this onesunbuggy2seatupgerowdq3.pngand a buggy 

• Like 1

ec5bcffb0bfb04d453fa00a766fe0ab0.jpg

Porsche 930 911 Turbo.

The thing is, many people want different cars for the aesthetics etc, but these old air cooled Porsches are a completely different driving experience to most cars on the road since the way the way the weight is distributed in the car. All that weight is where the engine is in the rear of the car which gives great initial rear grip until you push the tyres beyond their boundaries with the power and lag that comes from the turbo. The moment you come back off the throttle the rear grips up again making the car slingshot off the road.

Because of all that these cars are pretty notoriously hard to drive and there's no cars that really handle like it. Definitely got the nickname widowmaker for a good reason.

• Like 2

I would like to see a good variety of old customizable cars like: Bilderesultat for 68 charger

a 68 charger,

Bilderesultat for 71 roadrunner

71 roadrunner etc.

Relatert bilde

Charger Daytona and Plymouth Superbird

And some off roaders:

Bilderesultat for hummer h1

Hummer H1 and HMMWV,

Bilderesultat for jeep cj

Jeep Cj

Bilderesultat for ford raptor 2017

and some cool new cars like the 2017 ford raptor!

I really wonder how the customization will be, I have high expectations:D

• Like 1

001.jpg

Honda cm200t twinstar please. Small and cheap street bike. 

Edited by Remipes201
  • Like 1

I'll second all the people who've suggested the Mazda Miata - my dad has one and will not stop telling people that it's "God's Perfect Automobile."

I know there are going to be bicycles, but I would love to see specialization within them (road bikes that go extra fast on pavement, but lose maneuverability off-road; bmx bikes that can do tricks; etc). Bike accessories would also be cool, both functional (baskets for the front, racks and panniers for the back) and aesthetic (wheel lights, novelty bells/horns). In addition to more normal bikes, it would be neat to have some more unusual (but not immersion-breaking) types, like tandems and rickshaws/pedicabs.

I know the devs want to keep a modern look, and a lot of the players want classic cars, but I think those ideas can still work together. I see classic cars out-and-about frequently enough, even if the vast majority of cars I see are modern models. The secret would be to keep a good balance by limiting the supply. I would suggest the occasional (1-4 times a year) "Classic Car Show" event, where a limited number of classic cars are auctioned off - just a few of each model available per a server. Perhaps to balance things out a little in regard to who can afford them, some can be raffled off with a limit to the number of tickets one person can buy.

I think it could be a fun mechanic if some furniture items could be motorized. Obviously, these would not be street-legal, but we do have police in this game, and not all crimes have to be violent or drug related. Just imagine the people speeding away from the cops on their sofas and picnic tables - it happens in real life!

110.jpg

10 hours ago, Hecker said:

I would suggest the occasional (1-4 times a year) "Classic Car Show" event, where a limited number of classic cars are auctioned off

how about once every two months (Car Auctions happen frequently in North/South Carolina and Georgia where identity is based).

On January 11, 2016 at 5:22 PM, ollieow said:

Can you put R34 in please ? Just look at the elegant beast!  :)5996769411_ba9534081b_o.thumb.jpg.4397d2

Love it!!! This would be a must have for me??

• Like 1

Mercedes C klasse limousine

http___media.stern.export.doorlinkenvoor

Audi RS7

audi-rs7-07.jpg

Mercedes Vito

IMG_1655-1600x900.jpg

Edited by Danny

I´d love to see cars Like the

1. Bac Mono

search?q=caterham&source=lnms&tbm=isch&s

2. Ariel Atom