AUSTV

Hey this is directed towards the Devs towards the recent Q&A stuff (IMPORTANT)

Hey devs, AusTV here or my gaming channel is Dragonfly Todd, but I only have a small amount of subs. I have been supporting your game since I first saw the Apartment video when it came out. I wanted to do a Q&A session with you guys and another youtuber with 300 some subs, but the YouTuber told me that you said that you guys don't have time for small YouTubers... is this true? because I have made quite a few videos over Identity and will continue supporting it, I was just wandering, and wouldnt any publicity that you guys gain be good for all of us via an increase of supporters for you guys and for me? Help me out here guys!

There already is a Q and A video on YouTube. The developers don't have time to answer all our questions via live mic chat. If they did that would lead to more people wanting to do the same thing. That YouTuber was lucky enough to pull them aside for an hour. You have questions? That's what the forums are for. 

Edited by Mentality
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Mentality said:

There already is a Q and A video on YouTube. The developers don't have time to answer all our questions via live mic chat. If they did that would lead to more people wanting to do the same thing. That YouTuber was lucky enough to pull them aside for an hour. You have questions? That's what the forums are for. 

I didnt realize this was posted 3 times!

6 minutes ago, AUSTV said:

I didnt realize this was posted 3 times!

Don't take any replies that are edgy personally. If you showcase and make videos about identity, the community will join you and respect you

21 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Don't take any replies that are edgy personally. If you showcase and make videos about identity, the community will join you and respect you

Thanks man that means a lot, maybe we could link up in the beta/module sometime

5 minutes ago, AUSTV said:

Thanks man that means a lot, maybe we could link up in the beta/module sometime

Yah bro I own a company for the game. We will be training and doing missions in that, it would be cool to meet you there