SALAZAR

Consoles

After the full release of the game, the developers are planning on looking into making Identity available on consoles. However, as of right now, Identity is only on PC. You can look at Motown's official answer here ! ^_^ 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Hatoful said:

Após a liberação completa do jogo, os desenvolvedores estão planejando em olhar para fazer Identity disponível em consoles. No entanto, a partir de agora, Identity está apenas no PC. Você pode olhar para a resposta oficial da Motown aqui !-benzóico. 

This game not go get out for console,  because of money 

22 minutes ago, SALAZAR said:

This game not go get out for console,  because of money 

That's one of the factors, but they also just want to focus on the PC release I'm pretty sure. 

5 minutes ago, Hatoful said:

Esse é um dos fatores, mas eles também só querem se concentrar na versão para PC que eu tenho certeza. 

It is a pity why I wanted play in console ???

4 minutes ago, SALAZAR said:

It is a pity why I wanted play in console ???

Yah I understand, but they never said no to consoles entirely! They're going to look into it, so hopefully they're able to make it happen in the future! :D 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hatoful said:

Yah I understand, but they never said no to consoles entirely! They're going to look into it, so hopefully they're able to make it happen in the future! :D 

I don't see that this type of game will go well on consoles, but yes they might put it there if it comes to it but not until like a year after release at least I bet.

34 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I don't see that this type of game will go well on consoles, but yes they might put it there if it comes to it but not until like a year after release at least I bet.

:D now we know :3

After they release Identity Fully, they are 100% defiantly going to look on porting the game to console. But I recommend getting it on PC.