ArchieLawrence

Invertus | Fashion Just Turned

58acdd094e66c_Invertus(1).png.6c27802ee2 

The Higher Tier Choice

Website

Application Page

The high-end fashion provider supports The Hamilton Party and the Employment Opportunities program. Unemployment is a big factor in everyday survival and everyone should be entitled to a job and an equal shot in life. Invertus will provide clothing and jobs to the citizens. The betterment of the people is a pride to assist.

What is Invertus?

Here at Invertus, we want to change the way people look at everyone. Not only do we believe, that fashion not only is on the outside, but on the inside. Therefore Invertus. The world is moving forward, in a rapid speed. So for your everyday need, we have some modern clothing at your disposal. We are getting modern. Question is, will you follow us?

Why us?

Because we simply care more about your clothing. At Invertus, we do not see it as property or money, we see it as a part of our inner selves. We take that thought, and put it into the clothing. Not only do we make sure that your clothing is stylish and high-end, but that it becomes a part of you. When you receive your clothing, and wear it, people will look at you and think that you have wealth and style.

Does this interest you? Would you like to know more?

If anything from this post interests you, contact @TonyOcculta directly through his messages. Payments will be fair, but we will discuss that together if your application is accepted. If you are wondering about how we will ship things to you, then the answer is simple. Occulta Movings (Soon to be posted about), will transfer your clothing safely, and as quickly they can. Payment to that business will be inside what you pay for our clothes. No extra payment is present however.

Positions

Management

CEO (Chief Executive Officer)

Archie Lawrence

COO (Chief Operations Officer)

Albus Occulta

CDO (Chief Design Officer)

Caien Charious

CAO (Chief Accounting Officer)

Albus Occulta [Temporarily]

Different Positions

(D)Design Department    (A)Acountings

Senior Design Officer - Cameron Zumer

Senior Accounting Officer - Available

Designer - Available

Accountant - Available

You can apply for a job today down below.

Hope to hear from you soon. Best regards from Invertus .

Invertus © 2017

Edited by TonyOcculta
Updated Positions Available and we now support "The Hamilton Party"
  • Like 2

And this is why I find it hard to see you as a worthy competitor. I care about one thing when it comes to my business; money. Now I have a business plan and I have many strategies thought out, which will ensure customer satisfaction, but as a business CEO, when talking about my business, money is my only focus. That's how business works. You can't expect to succeed if all you don't view your inventory as property and money. Good luck nonetheless, but I doubt I will have an impact on sales due to this company.

P.S. You cant label yourself as a high-end clothing line if your priority is making affordable products for the rich and poor. It is certainly a great idea to cater for this demographic, but you aren't high-end if you will sell to any Tom Dick or Harry who danders into your store.

Kind regards,

Joel Keys. CEO of Keys High-End Apparel.

Please keep in mind that I am in character when posting comments and I mean no harm to you or your company when I make these criticisms. 

• Like 1

Hi, I already love how this looks!

I started a model agency and if you don't mind you could take a look at my post.

Maybe we could work together. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, JoelKeys said:

And this is why I find it hard to see you as a worthy competitor. I care about one thing when it comes to my business; money. Now I have a business plan and I have many strategies thought out, which will ensure customer satisfaction, but as a business CEO, when talking about my business, money is my only focus. That's how business works. You can't expect to succeed if all you don't view your inventory as property and money. Good luck nonetheless, but I doubt I will have an impact on sales due to this company.

P.S. You cant label yourself as a high-end clothing line if your priority is making affordable products for the rich and poor. It is certainly a great idea to cater for this demographic, but you aren't high-end if you will sell to any Tom Dick or Harry who danders into your store.

Kind regards,

Joel Keys. CEO of Keys High-End Apparel.

Please keep in mind that I am in character when posting comments and I mean no harm to you or your company when I make these criticisms. 

Let me get straight to the point and clear things up for you. Firstly, money. At Invertus, we do realise that it plays one of the biggest parts of a business, as it has the power to destroy you or make you the best. However, looking at money the way you do is in a rather greedy way. Quality is equally dominant, as it also has power over you. Regarding the business plan, you may think I am jumping into this without a clue on what I am doing. But yes, I have a business model that involves distributing money around different departments, and as to managing many other factors. Then the inventory. The inventory is actually also an important priority at Invertus. 

As of the labeling of high-end and also selling to the poor, it was a mistake on my part. Thank you for correcting that.

Regards

CEO | Invertus

Tony Occulta

This is only for RP reasons. You should not take any of this as me hating on you, nor on your company.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TonyOcculta said:

Let me get straight to the point and clear things up for you. Firstly, money. At Invertus, we do realise that it plays one of the biggest parts of a business, as it has the power to destroy you or make you the best. However, looking at money the way you do is in a rather greedy way. Quality is equally dominant, as it also has power over you. Regarding the business plan, you may think I am jumping into this without a clue on what I am doing. But yes, I have a business model that involves distributing money around different departments, and as to managing many other factors. Then the inventory. The inventory is actually also an important priority at Invertus. 

As of the labeling of high-end and also selling to the poor, it was a mistake on my part. Thank you for correcting that.

Regards

CEO | Invertus

Tony Occulta

This is only for RP reasons. You should not take any of this as me hating on you, nor on your company.

I care about money. That's it. I'm not gonna make money if my products aren't top quality. I make quality products, but I make them for the money. Not for the quality. 

• Like 1

@ Joelkeys & Tonyocculta. You two are basically the same if you back up what you are saying. Both of you value money and realize quality makes the money. You should poke fun at those who have no sense of quality. That's the kind of person that is bound to fail.

Good luck with your brand, I will DEFINITELY cop some og stuff if it looks like Supreme or Bape, looking forward for Invertus to be one of the top big name brands in Identity!

13 hours ago, Orbiit said:

Good luck with your brand, I will DEFINITELY cop some og stuff if it looks like Supreme or Bape, looking forward for Invertus to be one of the top big name brands in Identity!

Thanks for your feedback @Orbiit!

We at Invertus appreciate hearing from a potential customer, and hope to see you, and others, in the stores once we open.

CEO | Invertus

Tony Occulta

On 2/21/2017 at 4:13 PM, TonyOcculta said:

The Higher Tier Choice

Website

Application Page

What is Invertus?

Here at Invertus, we want to change the way people look at everyone. Not only do we believe, that fashion not only is on the outside, but on the inside. Therefore Invertus. The world is moving forward, in a rapid speed. So for your everyday need, we have some modern clothing at your disposal. We are getting modern. Question is, will you follow us?

Why us?

Because we simply care more about your clothing. At Invertus, we do not see it as property or money, we see it as a part of our inner selves. We take that thought, and put it into the clothing. Not only do we make sure that your clothing is stylish and high-end, but that it becomes a part of you. When you receive your clothing, and wear it, people will look at you and think that you have wealth and style.

If anything from this post interests you, contact Tony Occulta directly through his messages. Payments will be fair, but we will discuss that together if your application is accepted. If you are wondering about how we will ship things to you, then the answer is simple. Occulta Movings (Soon to be posted about), will transfer your clothing safely, and as quickly they can. Payment to that business will be inside what you pay for our clothes. No extra payment is present however.

Positions Available

Executive Assistant (Alessandro Occulta) [OCCUPIED]

Responsibility: Takes control in the absence of the CEO. Keeps the daily spirit up.

Design Manager (@HypeBeast) [OCCUPIED]

Responsibility: Keeps all clothing to a specific theme, and makes sure that the designers are sticking to the seasons and the themes, that you will lay out with the CEO and Executive Assistant.

Design Assistant (Connor Thompson) [OCCUPIED]

Responsibility: Helps Design Manager in a daily basis. Keeps a high moral at the workspace.

Designer (1) [AVAILABLE]

Responsibility: Designs the clothing and makes it before the deadline.

Invertus © 2017

Just so you know, there will be an in-game designer tool in which you make the clothing. It might be a bit difficult (or impossible) to add that space theme to your triangle-based logo. Also, you can't upload images to design clothing, everything has to be done within the in-game tool.

The tool will be similar to APB's: 

On 4/17/2017 at 2:57 AM, SupremeLeader said:
On 4/17/2017 at 2:57 AM, SupremeLeader said:

The Higher Tier Choice

Website

Application Page

What is Invertus?

Why us?

If anything from this post interests you, contact Tony Occulta directly through his messages. Payments will be fair, but we will discuss that together if your application is accepted. If you are wondering about how we will ship things to you, then the answer is simple. Occulta Movings (Soon to be posted about), will transfer your clothing safely, and as quickly they can. Payment to that business will be inside what you pay for our clothes. No extra payment is present however.

Positions Available

Executive Assistant (Alessandro Occulta) [OCCUPIED]

Responsibility: Takes control in the absence of the CEO. Keeps the daily spirit up.

Design Manager (@HypeBeast) [OCCUPIED]

Responsibility: Keeps all clothing to a specific theme, and makes sure that the designers are sticking to the seasons and the themes, that you will lay out with the CEO and Executive Assistant.

Design Assistant (Connor Thompson) [OCCUPIED]

Responsibility: Helps Design Manager in a daily basis. Keeps a high moral at the workspace.

Designer (1) [AVAILABLE]

Responsibility: Designs the clothing and makes it before the deadline.

Invertus © 2017

Just so you know, there will be an in-game designer tool in which you make the clothing. It might be a bit difficult (or impossible) to add that space theme to your triangle-based logo. Also, you can't upload images to design clothing, everything has to be done within the in-game tool.

The tool will be similar to APB's: 

Please stop quoting long posts like this. Quote the parts you're replying to. Don't quote it if you're just replying to the entire post.

6 hours ago, Norway174 said:

Please stop quoting long posts like this. Quote the parts you're replying to. Don't quote it if you're just replying to the entire post.

Uh sure np