MrW1LDF1R3

radio stations ?

Yes, they will be run by players. Developers certainly aren't going to take up that role, nor will they want to hire anyone to do it either.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, SkinnierSteve said:

Can you also listen to internet radio stations?

Yes. If someone is on air and the stream is connected to the server you will be able to listen in in the game. 

5 hours ago, Mentality said:

Yes. If someone is on air and the stream is connected to the server you will be able to listen in in the game. 

I mean actual internet radio, like the ones you can listen to on websites. Can those stations be able to stream within the game too, in the same way you can stream youtube to your in-game TV? 

Edited by SkinnierSteve

7 minutes ago, SkinnierSteve said:

I mean actual internet radio, like the ones you can listen to on websites. Can those stations be able to stream within the game too, in the same way you can stream youtube to your in-game TV? 

I'm pretty sure this is possible

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SkinnierSteve said:

Another thing about the radio I would like is if you can have a talk show on the radio.

You can do whatever you want on your radio station, so yes you can have a talk show if you want! ^_^ 

9 minutes ago, Cryogenix3 said:

I wonder if you will be able to rent out a radio room for a certain period of time.

According to the first devblog , they are planning on players being able to go to physical broadcasting stations in order to host your radio station, so I'd imagine there would be separate rooms at that station! c:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SkinnierSteve said:

Internet radio is what I was referring to. I knew what you meant. Sirius radio though, well thats a whole different matter. That might require the developers to buy a license, and I doubt they will want to do that. So yea, that leads to the obvious conclusion, internet radio. I work for an internet radio station, and I hope to establish a connection to it on Identity.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mentality said:

Internet radio is what I was referring to. I knew what you meant. Sirius radio though, well thats a whole different matter. That might require the developers to buy a license, and I doubt they will want to do that. So yea, that leads to the obvious conclusion, internet radio. I work for an internet radio station, and I hope to establish a connection to it on Identity.

Sounds great, I will tune in to your station and check it out.