alekos2010

Voting for the "Dark" sides will probably work ?!

I THINK that voting for "Dark" side as i said , will probably work.for example if we vote a gang , mafia , they could looking after us (protection basically) and fight against other gangs ! in that way all of the money that are collected from guns , drugs (weed,alcohol,tobacco) will go to the government ! In that way ,  there will be additional working places (weed farms , gun factory) and of course less criminality ?! what do you think guys ???

i dont know how to delete those Quotes ,  i made them accidentally......

Edited by alekos2010

I think that idea is horrendous. That is like saying lets make a rapist governor so that he can legalise rape and if we legalise rape then there will be less rape. Just doesnt work.

On 2/24/2017 at 3:09 PM, JoelKeys said:

I think that idea is horrendous. That is like saying lets make a rapist governor so that he can legalise rape and if we legalise rape then there will be less rape. Just doesnt work.

I agree with Joel on this issue. Legalized crime doesn't make it morally right it just means you want to do something and not have to pay the consequences for it.

Edited by RogerTheShrubber
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, RogerTheShrubber said:

I agree with Joel on this issue. Legalized crime doesn't make it morally right it just means you want to do something and not have to pay the consequences for it.

Slavery was once legal. So was doing whatever you wanted to your wife because by law you used to own her. Legalising things does not change the fact that the actions are despicable, just removes the punishment. I do not understand why he thought this was a good idea, I am glad you agree with me though.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dyexi3 said:

Guys remember, TAX is THEFT!

Excessive tax, that could be considered theft. However, simple tax like my tax plan is so simple and fair that it does right by everyone.

8 minutes ago, PrezLegend said:

Imposto excessivo, que poderia ser considerado roubo. No entanto, imposto simples como o meu plano de imposto é tão simples e justo que faz direito por todos.

Fair.

6 minutes ago, PrezLegend said:

Me desculpe, eu não entendo o que você está tentando me dizer. 

I tried to say that your response was convincing.

6 minutes ago, Dyexi3 said:

I tried to say that your response was convincing.

Oh okay, I appreciate that! Here are some links to check out...please, give your support and ask a million questions. Lol!

On 2/20/2017 at 5:49 AM, alekos2010 said:

I THINK that voting for "Dark" side as i said , will probably work.for example if we vote a gang , mafia , they could looking after us (protection basically) and fight against other gangs ! in that way all of the money that are collected from guns , drugs (weed,alcohol,tobacco) will go to the government ! In that way ,  there will be additional working places (weed farms , gun factory) and of course less criminality ?! what do you think guys ???

The legality of something doesn't make it morally or ethnically correct.

For example, legalizing murder or rape doesn't make it inherently right just because its "legal".