Sign in to follow this  
Kyleson

When Nature Calls

How far in-depth will defecating be? Will your player grunt when they poop? Will there be fart sound effects? Will I be able to admire my masterpiece? These are all important questions that need to be answered!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kyleson said:

How far in-depth will defecating be? Will your player grunt when they poop? Will there be fart sound effects? Will I be able to admire my masterpiece? These are all important questions that need to be answered!

Doubtful because the toilet sounds are not a necessary thing and adding details to that instead of other things will just waste resources but it could come after all the necessary things.

I think some of you guys are setting your expectations a bit too high...

10 hours ago, SkinnierSteve said:

I want to paint some brown masterpieces in the toilet and take pictures of it and post it on the in-game internet!

... but, hey! Don't let my words stop you from achieving. You can always hire an artist that might paint your masterpiece for you in-game. 

1 hour ago, Matluctob said:

I think Defecating should won't be in the game because think if u are robbing a Market and u must defecate 

I didn't say that wasn't in the game. I said the noises and animations. Also I doubt you will be able to go anywhere and do that thing; well I am sure you can't do it other than in the toilet.