Gwiilo

Graffiti

Just a quick question, will graffiti be a thing in the game, like you can buy spray cans, and go spray paint a bridge or something? Will you be able to make flyers to advertise businesses and place it on walls? Thanks :D

1 hour ago, Gwiilo said:

Just a quick question, will graffiti be a thing in the game, like you can buy spray cans, and go spray paint a bridge or something? Will you be able to make flyers to advertise businesses and place it on walls? Thanks :D

Graffiti is confirmed but will only be able to do it in designated spots e.g. not every where!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Graffiti is confirmed but will only be able to do it in designated spots e.g. not every where!

i understand that, like on the sides of a bridge or something, not on someones home and stuff :3 also thanks jamesluck01, you have been one of the most helpful community members that I've seen so far, keep up the awesomeness

• Like 1

On 2/19/2017 at 3:23 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

Will there be designated spots on highways and bridges?

6 minutes ago, Kyleson said:

Will there be designated spots on highways and bridges?

Likely yes, I am not sure where as no info yet on that.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Likely yes, I am not sure where as no info yet on that.

Excellent. Thanks for the speedy reply! :D 

• Like 1

On ‎19‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 10:23 AM, JamesLuck01 said:

It would be cool to have a temporary graffiti spray that is illegal. It would add an extra scenario to the Cops RP. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Jackabm said:

It would be cool to have a temporary graffiti spray that is illegal. It would add an extra scenario to the Cops RP. 

That's what I was thinking. I plan on being a graffiti writer myself in Identity, and I think having illegal spots to paint would make my Identity-life just a bit more interesting.

• Like 2

That's pretty awesome! Although I won't be a criminal (at least not in the beginning) I would still love to see the street art players come up with. I did watch the video where the developers create a little painting. I hope more advanced painting tools will become available, like in Microsoft Paint.

• Like 1