Sign in to follow this  
ExcideSC

Steam Release

Hi fellow community im new here and are in two minds of purchasing the game at this very moment in time as im wondering if this game will be getting a steam release as Early Access or if i was to purchase via the website will a steam key be sent out to activate the game on Steam?

BTW i love the look of this game and seems very very interesting TOP job devs <3

many thanks

Steve

9 minutes ago, ExcideSC said:

Hi fellow community im new here and are in two minds of purchasing the game at this very moment in time as im wondering if this game will be getting a steam release as Early Access or if i was to purchase via the website will a steam key be sent out to activate the game on Steam?

BTW i love the look of this game and seems very very interesting TOP job devs <3

many thanks

Steve

From what I have gathered, if you buy the game on this website you get the game once it is released along with early access to the modules.

Hope this helps.

Plus the price will sky rocket once the first module is released so is best to buy it now.

Joshua_Else

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Joshua_Else said:

From what I have gathered, if you buy the game on this website you get the game once it is released along with early access to the modules.

Hope this helps.

Plus the price will sky rocket once the first module is released so is best to buy it now.

Joshua_Else

thanks for the quick reply will look into what package to buy 

10 minutes ago, ExcideSC said:

thanks for the quick reply will look into what package to buy 

I myself bought the $15 one as that is all I could afford however am trying to get as many as my friends to buy the game as possible. Also I am going to create youtube series about the game.

1 hour ago, ExcideSC said:

many thanks

Steve

1 hour ago, Joshua_Else said:

Hope this helps.

Joshua_Else

To clarify more of what @Joshua_Else means or may have miss said.

Modules will not be on steam, Modules are like alpha stages; Beta will neither be on steam and also there will be NO Steam Early Access (Like conan Exiles) This game will only be on steam for Full release.

If you buy the citizen package (passport = full game at steam), $30 = Modules, Beta and then steam release full game.

Anything above $30 includes the same as the $30 tier and extra in-game stuff.

These packages likely are not to be on steam and only the game with no extras (My opinion) and I could be wrong about that.

The Modules and Beta will be downloaded via the website and launched by a external client!

6 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

To clarify more of what @Joshua_Else means or may have miss said.

Modules will not be on steam, Modules are like alpha stages; Beta will neither be on steam and also there will be NO Steam Early Access (Like conan Exiles) This game will only be on steam for Full release.

If you buy the citizen package (passport = full game at steam), $30 = Modules, Beta and then steam release full game.

Anything above $30 includes the same as the $30 tier and extra in-game stuff.

These packages likely are not to be on steam and only the game with no extras (My opinion) and I could be wrong about that.

The Modules and Beta will be downloaded via the website and launched by a external client!

Thank you for making it clearer what I meant.

I didn't entirely know how to explain it.

Thanks