timblegoorn

Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone, my name is Liam Price and my passport was just approved. I'm looking forward to acquainting myself with all of you. I will be excited to become involved in the business industry with my childhood friend and business partner. Mr. Price has the right price, be on the lookout for me.

I am 26 years old, my father died in a car crash when I was 12, but my mother is currently living in Michigan. I graduated from UOM recently and look forward to settling down somewhere... peaceful.   

This is my Identity and who I will be.

--

Now for my real introduction..

My name is Andrew and I'm from the US, really looking forward to Identity and am excited to see it become a reality.

#hype

Edited by timblegoorn

@timblegoorn 
Hi Liam,
Welcome to the forums, I hope to be doing some business with you soon. 
What sort of business will you and your partner be dealing with?

@Willc

(Just wanted to let you know that above is my roleplay identity, not who I truly am for clarification XD)

Hello Will,

All sorts of business really, whatever job we can get at first, probably begin as truck drivers. Yet as we make more money we'll open open our own store, not sure what type, but possibly clothing and furniture, I'll see when I better understand all the possibilities.

I may possibly be interested in "other" forms of business though. A business that could be run from an RV potentially...

Hello and Welcome to the identity community! Glad to have you join in on the wait for our new Identity!

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

47 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Hello and Welcome to the identity community! Glad to have you join in on the wait for our new Identity!

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

Thanks for the welcome!

A variety really... I'm looking forward to the roleplaying particularly. Never played a RP game before, although I'm solidly excited to try, I just hope that most of the people role play as well so as to preserve immersion and my enjoyment, as role playing isn't fun if no one else does it, kind of loses the point.

I hope to get a solid business up and running, investing in real estate as well and renting to other players if all goes as I plan. I eventually want to explore the criminal and police careers to see what they have to offer as well.

• Like 1