Sign in to follow this  
Joshua_Else

In Game Shop Querie

Hi,

I have started thinking about what I want to do once the game is released and I have decided that I would like to start up a shop in-game.

However, I was wondering if anyone knew what the limits were of the game. As I pride myself on my 3D drawing ability and would love to be able to make my drawings come to life in-game.

So, I was wondering if anyone knew what the limits would be to shop's in game. 

Thanks

You aren't able to import any pre-drawn things into the game, as there will be an in-game creator for designs. Apparently, the Q&A with Powergaming7 goes into depth about creating content so maybe you could check that video ! As far as shops go, I remember seeing a tweet that actual shops won't be very customizable, as you will only be able to decide a theme for the shop and the merchandise sold. Hope this helped! ^_^ 

4 minutes ago, Hatoful said:

You aren't able to import any pre-drawn things into the game, as there will be an in-game creator for designs. Apparently, the Q&A with Powergaming7 goes into depth about creating content so maybe you could check that video ! As far as shops go, I remember seeing a tweet that actual shops won't be very customizable, as you will only be able to decide a theme for the shop and the merchandise sold. Hope this helped! ^_^ 

Oh ok, thanks for the help.

Quite disappointing however, I hope in the future the developers decide to provide more customization.

5 minutes ago, Joshua_Else said:

Quite disappointing however, I hope in the future the developers decide to provide more customization.

I answered the question your YT cmment on powergaming7's video like 20mins ago too.

Edited by JamesLuck01

6 minutes ago, Joshua_Else said:

I'm sure once the beta is released, they'll work on more detailed aspects of the game. They plan to update it a lot so I'm hopeful they'll add more customization later! :D 

14 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I answered the question your YT cmment on powergaming7's video like 20mins ago too.

I haven't commented on the video so must have been someone else

13 minutes ago, Hatoful said:

I'm sure once the beta is released, they'll work on more detailed aspects of the game. They plan to update it a lot so I'm hopeful they'll add more customization later! :D 

Great and thanks again

4 minutes ago, Joshua_Else said:

I haven't commented on the video so must have been someone else

ah I may have confused you with them whoops

2 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

ah I may have confused you with them whoops

That is fine thanks anyways.

Also I was wondering if anyone knew how the police ranking system is going to work as I myself would love to become the police commissioner/chief. 

43 minutes ago, Joshua_Else said:

That is fine thanks anyways.

Also I was wondering if anyone knew how the police ranking system is going to work as I myself would love to become the police commissioner/chief. 

I cannot remember off hand sorry. @HairyGrenade can maybe tell you