JonesHark

Customer Customisation

I had an idea, for the player customisation when it comes to facial features have a feature that will scan your face with a webcam or have dimensions which can be changed to a precise "mm" so you can actully make your character look like you in real life! To make the game feel even more realistic! In other games when it came to customisation of the character it sucks because it usually messes up for the customisation is just terrible and the options are too complicated. 

Just had a thought! 

Thank you for reading (if you did)

• Like 2

Cool concept, but unfortunately the tech seems a bit too high a goal for Identity. Not to mention what quality cameras or webcams the players have or how accurately your image is translated into the customization sliders. 

If there will be a feature of such, I am confident in predicting it will just be like NBA 2K15

On the other hand, it would be good for a laugh. I've seen TS3 players create characters with grotesque features before. :P

• Like 1

I wonder, if well have laws like, when you in a shop getting clothes and you want to try and put those clothes on in a booth, what will happen if someone walks in on you! will there be a full on raid to find the person who did it? or let it slide?

I would say if that is such a case players should let it slide. There will be no nudity in the game, so they should skip the shame and get back to doing what they were doing.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Mentality said:

I would say if that is such a case players should let it slide. There will be no nudity in the game, so they should skip the shame and get back to doing what they were doing.

3 hours ago, JonesHark said:

I wonder, if well have laws like, when you in a shop getting clothes and you want to try and put those clothes on in a booth, what will happen if someone walks in on you! will there be a full on raid to find the person who did it? or let it slide?

Even if they walked in on them, it would do nothing exactly. Like mentality no nudity and so there is no shame really, so why would anyone do anything? That would a waste of police time.

• Like 1