Sign in to follow this  
Willc

Hey Identity!

This is my little introduction, 

My name is Will I am a Mech Engineer living in the United Kingdom. I have been gaming for a very long time it's my little getaway from reality. I play a variety of games at am currently into Far Cry Primal alongside Rainbow Six Siege. I also play a lot of Star Wars the Old Republic

I am also one of the Administrators on Asylum's Entertainment's "Altis Life" mission file on Arma 3. I have been a member of the community for 2 years + and the Identity project is something that I am hugely anticipating for the future. I am usually quite busy over on the Asylum forums and haven't been very active over here so hopefully, this will change as I've got a bit more free time to myself.

In my free time other than gaming I do a lot of cooking, fishing and various other bits and pieces. I am also completing my Private Pilots License with an end goal of moving out to Florida and getting my Commercial Pilots license hopefully sometime in the next couple of years.

I am also a big Disney and Star Wars Nerd! I really look forward to being a bigger part of this community, and hopefully, I'll see a few over in the Town Square !! 

• Like 1

Hey and welcome! Glad to see someone interested in engineering. Enjoy your stay and see you around in town square!

Cheers.

Hello O'le chap and Welcome to the identity community!

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

6 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Hello O'le chap and Welcome to the identity community!

1) What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

2) What are your goals in Identity?

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

Wow thank you both for such a warm welcome

To answer your questions

1) I most look forward to in identity is the customization and the social aspect. I love the idea of coming home from my normal job and taking on the role of someone completely different whether that be a criminal mastermind or a police officer. I am a Lieutenant on the Asylum Servers so the Cop side is my preference so being able to get immersed in that in environment is something I am very much looking forward too.

2) My goals in identity are to very much the same in Asylum, have fun, help others and help those around me have fun. And really get immersed in what is coming up to be my most anticipated game !!

• Like 2