Sign in to follow this  
greyisme

Confused about traffic regulations?

Alright, so Im not sure if this has been discussed previously in the forums because I could not find anything about it, but the question is:

So, how will this game and its the whole role playing system ensure the well driving of others?

Or in other words because Im not sure if I'm making any sense: How will this game or what system/law will be implemented so that people don't drive in to each other/ people/ and cars in the game?

Im just wondering because in GTA its fairly easy to drive into another car/person etc, Im just wondering how well enforced it will be in identity and if it is even controllable.

Edited by greyisme

5 hours ago, greyisme said:

Alright, so Im not sure if this has been discussed previously in the forums because I could not find anything about it, but the question is:

So, how will this game and its the whole role playing system ensure the well driving of others?

Or in other words because Im not sure if I'm making any sense: How will this game or what system/law will be implemented so that people don't drive in to each other/ people/ and cars in the game?

Im just wondering because in GTA its fairly easy to drive into another car/person etc, Im just wondering how well enforced it will be in identity and if it is even controllable.

I think this will be a big issue with the developers before release however as they have said before, cars will take damage like real cars, they will drive like real cars and handle like real cars.

So the real damage thing might deter you from wrecking your car in the progress.

And of the player can't drive then the police could always arrest them.

However I think people should have to go and get a drivers lisence car like in real life. This would ensure everyone knows how to drive.

• Like 1

I think, if the cars are expensive the players won't be crushing in someone else. If they have spare money they can do that, but then would have the factor police to avoid such situation, however the attorneys can handle the issue for the accused driver. Omg, that is a such complex game.  :x

3 hours ago, Joshua_Else said:

I think this will be a big issue with the developers before release however as they have said before, cars will take damage like real cars, they will drive like real cars and handle like real cars.

So the real damage thing might deter you from wrecking your car in the progress.

And of the player can't drive then the police could always arrest them.

However I think people should have to go and get a drivers lisence car like in real life. This would ensure everyone knows how to drive.

@greyisme

Driving license is a thing already. You don't need one to drive but if you get caught without one then you will be arrested or fined etc.

If people disobey the traffic laws then they will get fined, or if they do it so many times will get maybe a prison sentence or driving license revoked.

People have to follow the traffic laws otherwise they will lose a great deal of money especially that they will payout for wrecking there own car. There will always be the idiot drivers on the road but they will just get caught eventually.

5 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

@greyisme

Driving license is a thing already. You don't need one to drive but if you get caught without one then you will be arrested or fined etc.

If people disobey the traffic laws then they will get fined, or if they do it so many times will get maybe a prison sentence or driving license revoked.

People have to follow the traffic laws otherwise they will lose a great deal of money especially that they will payout for wrecking there own car. There will always be the idiot drivers on the road but they will just get caught eventually.

Thank you for clearing that up for me

6 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

@greyisme

Also could you invite me to discord?!